Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Sorry to say, but this map is very mediocre. You need to terraform the islands a lot more (top AND bottom), as well as having more custom trees with a variety.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
The space on the teams island is way to small for covering the egg and for pvp, in fact you would not even be able to barricade the egg
For middle make the trees look more professional and make the surface of middle not completely flat but with some bumps

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
This map is very bland, needs a lot of improvement, I think it greatly lacks the "wow" factor. Also, 2 teams of 2 is too less for egg wars. The trees don't look amazing and the islands themselves are nothing special, no new texture has been added to the build, its just plain dirt with a sort of pyramid island shape. The terrain is completely flat which isn't what a good build is really looking for. I am sorry but I do not like this build what so ever.

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
If this was an application, its in the wrong place. Put it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/applying-for-builder-open.49362/
In addition, this map needs a lot of work.
With some extra texture on the top, better trees, more space, more islands, and some kind of theme, this map could be mediocre.
Thanks for the submission, we always like to see this kind of thing!
(I would suggest naming this "EggWars Map", and posting it in "Map Submissions: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/map-submissions.52/)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The terrain is completely flat which isn't what a good build is really looking for.

On a semi-related note, you can make flat terrain work with the addition of buildings or custom plants and whatnot, and you shouldn't go overboard with the terrain either so as not to end up with a map that looks like sandpaper with each little bump being a mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Alexp192 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!
Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Top Bottom