Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

delta_hvk

Feb 2, 2021
When I win duels games my wins don’t update but when I play 2v2 duels it does update is there anyway you can fix this so it counts to 1v1 duels

Reactions: Xiarn

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
When I win duels games my wins don’t update but when I play 2v2 duels it does update is there anyway you can fix this so it counts to 1v1 duels
normal 1v1 duels should update urstats however kills and wins on duo duels also count for those stats. challenged duels dont give statistics.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Are you dueling with a specific person? like you send them an invite to duel and they accept it. It will not count if its like that. It will only count if its with randoms

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Are you dueling with a specific person? like you send them an invite to duel and they accept it. It will not count if its like that. It will only count if its with randoms
yeah he said it wasnt in challenged duels, i just checked and it seems bugged ill go ahead and report it

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
When you challenge someone either in a party or with the /duel command, you don't get any wins. That's simply because people can increase their wins using this way.

delta_hvk

Feb 2, 2021
When you challenge someone either in a party or with the /duel command, you don't get any wins. That's simply because people can increase their wins using this way.
I’m not doing this though I am just going into queues and it doesn’t update the wins

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom