Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
I decided to make my own so deal with it!!!!

( Around September )
Once upon a time I was a new minecraft player called MorganPlayzMc, 2014-04-06_14.41.51.png I was bored and looking for a parkour server and I stumbled across this one! I only used to play parkour. Afew days, I decided to explore the server! I then started to play skywars and met @PlasticManPeppo :D. I then started to play on the creative server also with Peppo. That is when I donated to iron for world edit. I also met new friends like kmj, and waddle. Then I played more skywars and donated to gold for the ender kit. That is when I met more friends @blossumwarrior @kewlkat227 @Devon413 @gedas001 @Divvy1 and decided to join the forums. Now, I am diamond and sitting in creative buildings all thanks to @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
LOOL your new morpheus sig from matrix is really funny...

( Around September )
Once upon a time I was a new minecraft player called MorganPlayzMc, View attachment 4889 I was bored and looking for a parkour server and I stumbled across this one! I only used to play parkour. Afew days, I decided to explore the server! I then started to play skywars and met @PlasticManPeppo :D. I then started to play on the creative server also with Peppo. That is when I donated to iron for world edit. I also met new friends like kmj, and waddle. Then I played more skywars and donated to gold for the ender kit. That is when I met more friends @blossumwarrior @kewlkat227 @Devon413 @gedas001 @Divvy1 and decided to join the forums. Now, I am diamond and sitting in creative buildings all thanks to @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man.
YUPERS thats exactly how it happened. i should make one of these, however i would fail terribly...

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere

( Around September )
Once upon a time I was a new minecraft player called MorganPlayzMc, View attachment 4889 I was bored and looking for a parkour server and I stumbled across this one! I only used to play parkour. Afew days, I decided to explore the server! I then started to play skywars and met @PlasticManPeppo :D. I then started to play on the creative server also with Peppo. That is when I donated to iron for world edit. I also met new friends like kmj, and waddle. Then I played more skywars and donated to gold for the ender kit. That is when I met more friends @blossumwarrior @kewlkat227 @Devon413 @gedas001 @Divvy1 and decided to join the forums. Now, I am diamond and sitting in creative buildings all thanks to @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man.
</3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom