Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
I guess this introduction is over 3 years late, but it's never too late to make a first impression, especially since most of the friends I met in August and the rest of 2015 have moved on, I feel obligated to make an impression to the new members of the CubeCraft community.

My name is Xevoro, but all my friends call me by my real name, Eric. I'm 18 years old and I've been playing Minecraft since August 2013. I first heard of CubeCraft because I was friends with an old admin @Jinjo, and he added me into a skype call with himself and @marcoslater and we played Survival Games and Skywars. What an introduction to the server huh, a skype call with one of the then head admins and an owner/part of the management team.

Since then, I've met so many people, but I will highlight the ones that have meant the most to me over the years.

@JaiStrixZ : My main man. He's stuck with me for over 3 years and we talk and play stuff together every day still.
@Drii (Undxrland) : Probably the best friend I've ever had. We talk to each other every day, and she's the person I'm the closest to that I've met from this amazing community
@DionInsanity + @Duckyphantt : When I first met these two, I killed them in a Survival Games deathmatch while he was streaming and his fans got really mad at me. After that, I started talking to him and her in the Survival Games lobby and we slowly became friends, and now we play games every now and then, and we talk to each other a good bit.
@SpyYoshiRv : This man is one of the best PvP players I've ever seen. I will never forget the times we spent on Teaparty grinding those Egg Wars leaderboards that we are now no longer on haha.
@HackersDontWin : Same with Yoshi dude. We grinded Eggwars so much haha. But you are one of the best friends and people in this community as a whole.
@Avengence : The person I've probably played the most with on this server as a whole. So many laughs and memories. Sadly, he hasn't responded to my messages to him in a while so we haven't communicated, but I will always remember him.
@Joany + @Leobardo Ayon : The other two main Survival Games players I played with. I played with them for a majority of the time that I've played Survival Games, and they are good friends and good community members.

Now a little about me I guess. Like I said before, I'm 18 years old and my main claim to fame is my stature. I used to be the tallest CubeCraft player around before @Alex_de_Grote showed up. I'm 6'7.5/202 or 203 cm tall. I live in the state of New York in the United States. I love sports, always have, always will. I'm currently playing college tennis, my favorite sport.

Lastly before I end my long overdue introduction, I wanted to thank everyone of you guys. You guys are what made me play this server for this long and still come on nearly everyday. I want to thank the staff because you guys work your butts off to make the non-staff members have as enjoyable time as they do on the server.

Alright for real this time, I'm out. Thank you for reading and have a good day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom