Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Thing is, the EULA has basicly caused chaos, not only for us, but also for mojang. After the plans for the enforcement of the EULA, got leaked from a skype chat, all hell broke loss, which lead to mojang rushing this thing and not two months later its out. Right now at mojang nobody knows what's going to happen, that's why there has been no large statement about it, or anything mentioned about it, because frankly, nobody at Mojang is stupid enough to go out and say, "EULA is following as planned" so that probably it. My point with this is, we need to stop panicking. Panic doesnt help, it actually makes it worse. Panic was probably one of the main reasons it was rushed. So just sit back and relax, enjoy your favorite drink and wait. If you want to, you can send a well writtend complaint towards mojang. If you're worried about CCG, just know that we have a plan for what we're going to do.

One last thing, don't hate the support people at Mojang, they are just doing their jobs, they probably don't know what's going to happen, since they just work for support.
First of all, my favorite drink is Fanta fruit twist with a side of pringles, and i don't have any :(
Secondly, if they actually cared, why have they implemented an auto reply to keep away the haters? They know people don't like it, and yet they decide that money means more than what the players want, which will cause a drop in playerbase, people will stop playing it and reviewing it. This was their advertisement. How often do you see a commercial for minecraft? Never. Why? The players advertise it to to their friends, their youtube channels. Eventually, youtubers will stop advertising the game too.. oh wait, they get paid too much to care. I actually doubt they even enjoy the game that they play, but that's a rant for another day c:
Perhaps i am wrong and the EULA will be fine, it personally doesn't bother me too much, but they are refusing to care and that will affect their sales and playerbase a lot more than simply releasing the EULA.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
First of all, my favorite drink is Fanta fruit twist with a side of pringles, and i don't have any :(
Secondly, if they actually cared, why have they implemented an auto reply to keep away the haters? They know people don't like it, and yet they decide that money means more than what the players want, which will cause a drop in playerbase, people will stop playing it and reviewing it. This was their advertisement. How often do you see a commercial for minecraft? Never. Why? The players advertise it to to their friends, their youtube channels. Eventually, youtubers will stop advertising the game too.. oh wait, they get paid too much to care. I actually doubt they even enjoy the game that they play, but that's a rant for another day c:
Perhaps i am wrong and the EULA will be fine, it personally doesn't bother me too much, but they are refusing to care and that will affect their sales and playerbase a lot more than simply releasing the EULA.
Like Musemat said, they don't have an official statement or plan of action in regard to the communities response to the EULA, therefore an automated response is the easiest way to deal with lots of complaints without rushing to another decision

Henry #2

Jul 4, 2014
Somewhere
Dear mojang,
EULA has made a lot of Minecraft players sick to their stomach and depressed so change it back

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You listed things then said try playing all of these in a day and you will fail, in the list was "friendly (ty btw *hair flick*) staff" meaning you play staff D;
I do play staff :D most fun minigame on the server. My favorite is divvy run, where you gotta chase divvy around a maze of sharks >:3
Another favorite of mine is the freeze chase, where you have to search for aimee within elsa's castle, collecting the olafs, but avoiding the snow titans C:
Dat imagination doe

Reactions: Aimee2323

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I do play staff :D most fun minigame on the server. My favorite is divvy run, where you gotta chase divvy around a maze of sharks >:3
Another favorite of mine is the freeze chase, where you have to search for aimee within elsa's castle, collecting the olafs, but avoiding the snow titans C:
Dat imagination doe
Omg I want to play those games now :3

Reactions: Anonymous User

Natfan

Aug 11, 2014
It was never changed. It's always been illegal to make money off Minecraft. It's just being enforced.

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
Top Bottom