Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

deathdragon206

Oct 26, 2013
Virginia ^_^
So this one day, i was at my friend's house and he was playing minecraft on his phone, i had never played it because i thought it was dumb. But, i was a little curious, so when he went to the bathroom i took his phone and played minecraft, and instantly got addicted. An hour later, i had convinced my mom to buy pocket edition for me. I eventually decided to try the computer version, but i couldnt afford it, so i played single player. It was even more fun then pocked edition, and i loved it..... But, that eventually got boring, so i found some extra money and got a premium account, deathdragon206. I started playing a server my friends were playing, and i decided i loved parkour. So i googled "parkour servers" and found CCG. I decided to try it, i came on and it was the big quartz room spawn. I clicked the compass and found parkour, and played it for a while. I decided to try some other of the mini servers, since i saw a lot on the compass. I tried kitpvp, and LOVED it. I had got a big team and some gear, and played all night. The next morning, i bought iron, and had to go to school. All day at school i was looking forward to playing CCG. I got home, and loved the new rank. In the next few weeks, i had gotten gold, but i knew i was going to get emerald some day. I was saving up for a month or 2, then got diamond. Then finally, i got emerald for my birthday. I mostly still played kitpvp, and had made a lot of friends. I had started trying some new servers, but none of them were better then cubecraft :D I started playing survival on CCG, and it was really fun. Finally, survival got changed to factions, and i was a little dissapointed. I never really tried factions for the first few months, but i decided to give it a try one day. I got invited to a faction called CubeCraftGamers, and started to make some new friends as well as enemies. CubeCraftGamers was starting to go downhill, and i wanted to go somewhere else. I joined a new faction called TeamLegend with @Catzore <3 Taco's and @gymnastobsession. I liked it there, and was there for a few days before i got invited to FruitEmpire by @OrangeGrapeEater. Im still there today, and am loving factions, but still play the original kitpvp because it reminds me of the old times :p

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom