Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeAfrqid

Oct 20, 2019
Okay it has been 2 - 3 years since i got banned so the server doesn't even recognize my IGN - It doesn't seem to remember that i was ever logged in with my banned account making it impossible to continue in the appeal forum section so i'll have to appeal here. Hope you understand - IGN: BeAfrqid

So i was banned well over 2-3 years ago when i was (I admit) hacking. My friend and I heard of these "Clients" that made you much better and naturally i was interested.

I downloaded the Wurst hacked client aaaaand played on this very server and of course i got banned :p

I deeply regret downloading those hacks back then as i realize just how hard of a time I have with everyday hackers now and how game-ruining it is for the playerbase. I have started playing again on my ALT account (without hacks) and really enjoy it, Though of course playing on your main would be overall better in my opinion. Even though I know that unbanning me might not be possible since I broke the rules i thought i'd at least ask. :p

Have a good day! //BeAfrqid

PS: Please don't lock this thread if you have any questions

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
you have already been told what to do HERE...
4E11FAFF-46EF-450D-87B9-9260ECC9511D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom