Status
Not open for further replies.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hey all,

As 2019 recently started I thought this did be the best moment to say I will quit Cubecraft, and I just want to say my story of 2018, online and offline.

haha no im not quitting

Beginning of 2018 I was extremely happy, I got my own gaming laptop (I saved money for this for like 8 months) and when I had it, I wasn’t that into minecraft anymore; you could find me roleplaying emergency services in gta v with some friends. This took a lot of my free time. After some months I got - as you might know due to my forum activity - interested in minecraft again. Just before I got interested, I had a pretty a pretty shitty family life, I broke contact with my dad - my decision - and in the beginning it was hard. (Just to add, my dad is addicted to weed and when I was little he took me to the coffee shop - that’s unacceptable right?) Welp, this happened and yeh, don’t know what to add. I got into some kind of children
psychology programm because they thought I was way worse with my contact with my father, but after 2 a 3 meetings they realised there was no need to continue. Then some kind of hell arrived around June...the 3rd grade in high school (yay geen brugpiepers meer!) and I got a lot of homework which meant I had less spare time. Happily I managed to get everyrhing scheduled and because of this I had more spare time and as I got bored doing my job (Leaflet deliverer) I “applied” at the company where my mom works as deliverer using an electric bike (for the Dutch people, tis een frituur op thuisbezorgd) at a snackbar. This was both way more fun and I got way more loan - 4.50 euro while 3.50 was the minimum!

Also I want to thank some people in
alphabetical order:
@Anmazing
@FluffyRoses
@Lezappen
@Riles
@SantaCookie
@Shame ( @Shamel )
@SnowyWarz
@SnowySheep
Toapy
(im stupid so i probally forgot someone)

The main reason why I am leaving cube is quite personal.

See ya, peanutjuhh

( @Lezappen thanks for the nickname.....)

D

Deleted member 396387

I understand, you have a hard time in the past.
Make something beautiful in 2019! Good luck in the future!

Greetings, Ontbijt! <3

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Thought the spoiler was the TLDR...
JK
Seems like it was the TLDR, I don't have to read the rest of the post now. ^^
Jk, Good luck with your job, I also wish you luck with your future education.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It disappoints me that you didn’t tag me even though I was NW banned, YOU’RE A BAD PEANUT

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
60E3EDC3-DFBD-4B0A-8671-752517032A49.jpeg
at least 10 people

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello! Please do not post on inactive threads (2 weeks or more) if you don't have a good reason making them active again
  • 3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Got anymore questions or issues, feel free to ask!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom