Status
Not open for further replies.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hey all,

As 2019 recently started I thought this did be the best moment to say I will quit Cubecraft, and I just want to say my story of 2018, online and offline.

haha no im not quitting

Beginning of 2018 I was extremely happy, I got my own gaming laptop (I saved money for this for like 8 months) and when I had it, I wasn’t that into minecraft anymore; you could find me roleplaying emergency services in gta v with some friends. This took a lot of my free time. After some months I got - as you might know due to my forum activity - interested in minecraft again. Just before I got interested, I had a pretty a pretty shitty family life, I broke contact with my dad - my decision - and in the beginning it was hard. (Just to add, my dad is addicted to weed and when I was little he took me to the coffee shop - that’s unacceptable right?) Welp, this happened and yeh, don’t know what to add. I got into some kind of children
psychology programm because they thought I was way worse with my contact with my father, but after 2 a 3 meetings they realised there was no need to continue. Then some kind of hell arrived around June...the 3rd grade in high school (yay geen brugpiepers meer!) and I got a lot of homework which meant I had less spare time. Happily I managed to get everyrhing scheduled and because of this I had more spare time and as I got bored doing my job (Leaflet deliverer) I “applied” at the company where my mom works as deliverer using an electric bike (for the Dutch people, tis een frituur op thuisbezorgd) at a snackbar. This was both way more fun and I got way more loan - 4.50 euro while 3.50 was the minimum!

Also I want to thank some people in
alphabetical order:
@Anmazing
@FluffyRoses
@Lezappen
@Riles
@SantaCookie
@Shame ( @Shamel )
@SnowyWarz
@SnowySheep
Toapy
(im stupid so i probally forgot someone)

The main reason why I am leaving cube is quite personal.

See ya, peanutjuhh

( @Lezappen thanks for the nickname.....)

D

Deleted member 396387

I understand, you have a hard time in the past.
Make something beautiful in 2019! Good luck in the future!

Greetings, Ontbijt! <3

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Thought the spoiler was the TLDR...
JK
Seems like it was the TLDR, I don't have to read the rest of the post now. ^^
Jk, Good luck with your job, I also wish you luck with your future education.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It disappoints me that you didn’t tag me even though I was NW banned, YOU’RE A BAD PEANUT

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
60E3EDC3-DFBD-4B0A-8671-752517032A49.jpeg
at least 10 people

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello! Please do not post on inactive threads (2 weeks or more) if you don't have a good reason making them active again
  • 3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Got anymore questions or issues, feel free to ask!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom