Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
teaparty and food r pretty much the best maps. Teaparty for 5 food for 4. If u want a map better for rushing i suggest kingdom or space or aztec.
i think teaparty is too big and has wayyyy too many players and the games last too long so it should be removed
food is not the worst because u can still rush but still not the best (food can stay XD)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
i think teaparty is too big and has wayyyy too many players and the games last too long so it should be removed
food is not the worst because u can still rush but still not the best (food can stay XD)
Teaparty is big, but it also has lots of generators, so you can easily get full iron and teamwipe a whole team in the first 5 minutes of the game. I get how its size is annoying to some, but I like it. It shouldnt be removed.

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
Teaparty is big, but it also has lots of generators, so you can easily get full iron and teamwipe a whole team in the first 5 minutes of the game. I get how its size is annoying to some, but I like it. It shouldnt be removed.
full iron is just too quick to get and makes games last too long so i think they should remove the map or have only 1 diamond generator at mid

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
full iron is just too quick to get and makes games last too long so i think they should remove the map or have only 1 diamond generator at mid
A typical game of teaparty for me lasts about 10–20 minutes, if im with my friends, and our opponents arent super duper good. I would not say teaparty is bad, or to remove it. Its 101% the way it is. Also, a few years ago, im pretty sure they did remove teaparty, but they brought it back due to popular demand, so i dont think teaparty is going to be removed/changed

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
A typical game of teaparty for me lasts about 10–20 minutes, if im with my friends, and our opponents arent super duper good. I would not say teaparty is bad, or to remove it. Its 101% the way it is. Also, a few years ago, im pretty sure they did remove teaparty, but they brought it back due to popular demand, so i dont think teaparty is going to be removed/changed
i remember when they removed tea party and many people liked it and it was just a small group of very toxic people who wanted it back sooo

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
i remember when they removed tea party and many people liked it and it was just a small group of very toxic people who wanted it back sooo
Well this simply isnt true. Lots of people wanted it back. It was WAY more then “a small group of very toxic people” who wanted it back.

Thread link - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bring-back-tea-party.212944/

Ive also asked around on the server, and a lot of people say teaparty is their favorite map. Even if it isnt their favorite, they still like it. Sure, there are people who dont like it, but they are vastly outnumbered by the people who do like it.

Attachments

• C2BAB2D9-9196-4CCC-BAB2-3A87F1D6DD8B.png
    C2BAB2D9-9196-4CCC-BAB2-3A87F1D6DD8B.png
    339.6 KB · Views: 68
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

zNightss wrote on kikiblabla's profile.
Happy birthday!!❤️
Daily question no 12, what is your favourite update ever for Minecraft?
Reminder for all java players: obsidian rank giveaway still open ;)
iTz1Hamood wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The best and the perfect mod
Now is retired:(
I only gone for 1 week and when i come back i see you are gone:(

I wish you all the best in life
And success in every plan u got!:D

Stay Safe, and have a great time! :D
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Happy late Birthday
Top Bottom