Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
So guys.

What is it?
It's verry simple, when someone says your name in global chat,/tell,/fmsg..., the player should automaticly recieve a warning.
Example. "Hi, _foreveryoung_"
_foreveryoung_ has been muted. He cannot respond on your message.
Why should we add this?
well I got muted, and now I feel bad that I can't let my friends know I'm muted.

Also... (I know this has been suggested in the past)
We can add the /warn command for muted players so they can warn a player who is spamming, swearing,...

_foreveryoung_

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Not needed at the moment since you can still chat via /p chat or @[message] if you're in a party.

Might be cool to add in the future tho?

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Not needed sorry please appeal
https://appeals.cubecraft.net.

This is really not needed as we have an appeal site for these sort of things.

V V V

If you're talking about this:
well I got muted, and now I feel bad that I can't let my friends know I'm muted.

Then appealing might help, but what if their appeal got denied? It honestly wouldn't hurt to add this, and although not 100% necessary, it's still good to add.

EDIT: Forgot to add this, but I'm not gonna repost just for this. The /warn is unnecessary, and you can just type it in chat for someone to maybe stop spamming or something.

Double EDIT: Didn't realize that you said for people that are muted x_x I should read more carefully
But can't you just spam the command and thus spamming someone's chat

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
V V V

If you're talking about this:

Then appealing might help, but what if their appeal got denied? It honestly wouldn't hurt to add this, and although not 100% necessary, it's still good to add.
I don't mean that appealing might help, it might help though, but you can look on the appeal site if your friend is muted or banned or anything. That's why I said it.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I don't mean that appealing might help, it might help though, but you can look on the appeal site if your friend is muted or banned or anything. That's why I said it.

Sorry, misunderstood you, but if someone doesn't respond to you, the first thing a lot of people do isn't going to check the appeal page, maybe they're afk, or busy in a game, not that they're muted. But anyways, I guess it would help to check appeal page, but it's also not bad to add this in.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This has been needed for the longest time to be honest.
Having a way to tell people that you're muted is pretty useful as some players don't have any other way of communicating outside of minecraft chat. A command / a preset message would be great to inform others that you are muted.
I know that there are muted people out there that can't warn people for inappropriate language, so a way of verbally warning for the muted would be great.

L

Lepzi

Yes this probably will be added soon knowing a lot of people have made threads on this and a lot of people do agree just like I agree. I have a friend that is muted I didn't know why he wasn't speaking till another one of my friends told me so this could be helpful.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
You can pretty much figure out yourself if someone is muted. It'd be weird if a friend wants to play with you but refuses to talk to you.
You can guess their muted and confirm that on their appeals if necessary.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
You can pretty much figure out yourself if someone is muted. It'd be weird if a friend wants to play with you but refuses to talk to you.
You can guess their muted and confirm that on their appeals if necessary.
Well not ideally, what I mean to say is that some of my CubeCraft friends aren't prone to typing much, so for me it would be hard to figure out. But I agree to an extent that I would eventually understand that if they were not talking to me AT ALL they would be muted. But I think this should be added since it would be very hard and time consuming to figure out if that person is muted or not.

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom