Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, CubeCraft community!

I know that there are some posts similar to this one but I still feel there is a way to get this implemented.
A lot of people were suggested to add a music bot which is a good idea but we have to keep in mind that CubeCraft discord has almost 25 000 members which is a lot of people so a simple music bot can get easily abused so here is what I came up with.

1 - Radio bot - a bot that basically plays radio stations around the world. Moderator just picks the station and the bot is playing 24/7 (depends on the station)

2 - Restricted DJ - This is pretty similar to other posts about this topic and basically only Nitro Booster/Staff can control the bot.

If you have found any +/- or you just want to say something, just reply and I will take a look 👀

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
UncleSpect wrote on MarkDeEngeMan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow mark! 🎈
anyone with admin/server mod skills and experience inncreating a discord server hmu it's for a project related to fhg (hope this isn't advertising bc it's gonna be cubecraft related either way)
Top Bottom