Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

arrow423

May 5, 2017
Hi, I use your discord server to talk to some of the other players on cube craft sometimes.
I saw you guys have a #media chat channel which is great but I just feel like if you add a music voice channel (with no speaking perms) and put in a music bot, it would make a great addition to your server.I feel like it would make your server much more lively and fun.
You can make another chat channel for talking to the bot for playing music.
Only simple commands like ?play and ?skip (to vote to skip the song). There's already a lot of music bots for discord available to download so I don't see why you shouldn't add one to your server. They're a lot of fun and I'd love to see one on your server too :)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I would love to see a music channel with a music bot in discord. Teamspeak had it in the past, but now that teamspeak got removed could maybe Discord get a music channel, anyways, good suggestion! :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
We actually had a musicbot for a little bit after the discord came out. It went rouge though and had to be banned.
Pk48bNx.png

I would love a different music bot though. A music text channel and voice channel would be nice.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I would really like a music bot for CubeCraft's Discord server. This has been suggested before, so I think a lot of people would like to see this as music is very nice to hear and listen to. A music chat channel, to type all the bot commands for the music, would also be necessary and nice.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Sounds fun, I really liked the music bot on Teamspeak, most of the available discord music bots on the internet are request-based which we can't have at all because of the abuse it would get. But if we can get one similar to the Teamspeak one then I'm all for it!

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I have made this thread before, which then changed my mind on having the staff add in a music bot, because when I suggested it, some said it would get abused, or it would cause some massive spam.

I don't agree with 2 as you have YouTube to make playlists and otherwise you have the radio (which I use most of the time). Those radio commands can be spammed to much so the BOT doesn't react anymore, shortly, it can be easily abused.

I disagree, also, the playful commands could get abused, -1.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/discord-suggestion.187349/

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
YES! I always used the Music Channel back in TeamSpeak. Sad to see they don't have the musicbot in Discord. So currently using Spotify etc.
Would love to see it

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
Yeaa! I like your idea. Im always looking for a server with a radio! Without ads.. +1

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I would like to see this added, but only if they had a set of parameters on the bot and what songs can be added. They would also need to set some rules on how many songs you could add and so forth so that players would not spam the bot and also would not argue over the music played. Other than that, I could see this being an interesting thing to add to their discord.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The Problem with this is that it would make a lot of players fight over who got to chose the music people would also probably start playing things that aren't just music any more since it searches up things on youtube

I personally don't think having 600+ players doing with 1 music bots is a very good idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom