Do you think this should be added?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
As you all know by now, there are Multipliers for most games. They are used for an hour and doubles your points earning when playing the game. You can also use /thank to thank the person and gain 50 experience from it as well as the player that bought the Multiplier. You can most likely to see quite a few a day. Multipliers are used in the games for Tower Defense, Lucky Islands, Sky Wars, Egg Wars, PVP (which includes FFA, Duels and Assassination) and Minerware. However, we do not have Multipliers for Featured Games.

I personally, would enjoy this addition. You can just buy a Featured Game Multiplier for the same price as others and it's overall name would be "Featured Game" and it is valid for any Featured Game. These games include Block Wars (CTF and Core), Linedash, Slime Survival, Paintball, Layer Spleef, Quake Craft, Wing Rush, Archers Assault, Battle Zone, Survival Games (Solo and Team). This means you could also wait to use it for when your preferred Featured Game comes along. This would be a great addition and encourage more players to try out the Featured Games.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
As you all know by now, there are Multipliers for most games. They are used for an hour and doubles your points earning when playing the game. You can also use /thank to thank the person and gain 50 experience from it as well as the player that bought the Multiplier. You can most likely to see quite a few a day. Multipliers are used in the games for Tower Defense, Lucky Islands, Sky Wars, Egg Wars, PVP (which includes FFA, Duels and Assassination) and Minerware. However, we do not have Multipliers for Featured Games.

I personally, would enjoy this addition. You can just buy a Featured Game Multiplier for the same price as others and it's overall name would be "Featured Game" and it is valid for any Featured Game. These games include Block Wars (CTF and Core), Linedash, Slime Survival, Paintball, Layer Spleef, Quake Craft, Wing Rush, Archers Assault, Battle Zone, Survival Games (Solo and Team). This means you could also wait to use it for when your preferred Featured Game comes along. This would be a great addition and encourage more players to try out the Featured Games.
I love the idea of it because also alot of players are playing the featured games!

Reactions: Lyriie

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Yes, I would love to see this!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom