Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Survival games

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
The main point of all my suggestion in this thread is to make team/solo SG more intense and fun.

A fun SG game for me and for most players is when they get really good gear and go on a crazy killing spree.
A boring SG game is when you are done looking for loot from chest and you go hunting for people, but then you can't find anyone so you go around the whole map looking for other players. This can take up 2-5 minutes looking for a player.

Major Problem: Borders begin to close at the 10 minute mark. I have played one game that went past 10 minutes this month
In team SG border begin to close when there are 2 players left. I believe they should close when there are 3 teams left. This will force the teams to come closer together and have a fight when there are 3 teams. I'm suggesting having the borders shrink when there are 3 teams and not 2 is because it makes the game much more interesting and intense. 1v1v1 is much more intense

Add more compasses to the game, this will eliminate the boringness of running around looking for players
Also, I suggest taking the compass kit out since I know no one who uses that kit and there are already compasses found in chest

SG Abilities
I would like these abilities to be similar to Skywars, but modified in a way to fit SG
This would add a little more variety in the game and possibly make the game more fun.
Also, eggwars and skywars has abilities why not SG?

Reduce the immune time
At the start of every game there is 20 sec. immunity. I believe a 10 sec immunity would be better because it allows more kills at the start. It also makes the game more intense when you can kill people when everyone is still at mid. Because most of the time middle is empty around the 15 sec. mark.

Craft
Add more items in the chest that can be used for crafting. Such as iron, possibly gold for golden apples etc.
This would be better for the game because experienced players would have a slight advantage in the game because they can locate the crafting tables better. Also, it promotes people going to mid. This is where the blood bath starts.

Hoped you like my suggestion :p

F

Facelurite

More craftabke things , but i am against every other suggestion

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 for the borders, abilities and crafting, -1 for the others.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Major Problem: Borders begin to close at the 10 minute mark. I have played one game that went past 10 minutes this month
In team SG border begin to close when there are 2 players left. I believe they should close when there are 3 teams left. This will force the teams to come closer together and have a fight when there are 3 teams. I'm suggesting having the borders shrink when there are 3 teams and not 2 is because it makes the game much more interesting and intense. 1v1v1 is much more intense
I agree with this, that would make the game faster and fun instead of boring if we talk about wasting time going around the map when there are few players alive.

Add more compasses to the game, this will eliminate the boringness of running around looking for players
Also, I suggest taking the compass kit out since I know no one who uses that kit and there are already compasses found in chest
Kind of agree, although I wouldn't like this to be changed :/

SG Abilities
I would like these abilities to be similar to Skywars, but modified in a way to fit SG
This would add a little more variety in the game and possibly make the game more fun.
Also, eggwars and skywars has abilities why not SG?
No please, just no. Just match what you are saying now with this:
experienced players would have a slight advantage
A.K.A. players who have many points. That would be unfair, to be honest, I don't like much those abilities implemented to SW and EW just because people with more points will have more chances to win games.

Reduce the immune time
At the start of every game there is 20 sec. immunity. I believe a 10 sec immunity would be better because it allows more kills at the start. It also makes the game more intense when you can kill people when everyone is still at mid. Because most of the time middle is empty around the 15 sec. mark.
Sorry but I don't like this, 20 seconds are okay for me as 10 seconds are to get items from chests and the other 10 seconds are to put your armour and trace a way on the map to survive.

Craft
Add more items in the chest that can be used for crafting. Such as iron, possibly gold for golden apples etc.
This would be better for the game because experienced players would have a slight advantage in the game because they can locate the crafting tables better. Also, it promotes people going to mid. This is where the blood bath starts.
I agree with this, sometimes I don't get enough items to fight a player so this would help a lot in those situations where you only have those stuff in your inventory and you have time to craft weapons or armour to get ready for a fight.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom