Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I was editing my report on this guy and I realised he was both clearly hacking, and also clearly teaming. Hacking warrants a 30-day ban, whether as teaming warrants a 1-day ban. The fact that one guy is doing both, how long will he be banned for, 30 days or 1 day, or somewhere in-between, or 31 days perhaps, would be my ideal solution. Something happened like this on my reports before where a guy was both swearing after I'd warned him, and also hacking. He got banned for hacking, because that's what I reported him for first.

I'm going to report him for hacking and then teaming whether or not this report gets answered to, but I would very much like to know for future reference. Thanks, Iggleboz. :)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
If you see any player breaking multiple rules at once I don't see any problem in reporting him for multiple offences.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
You can report him for using an illegal client as that punishment is more severe. It would result in a 30 day punishment.
For the player you said was using an illegal client and swearing at the same time, he will be punished for both.
(you can report for both or include it in the additional information area)
"But if he is banned, what's the point of muting him?"
Punishments stacks, if it was his first offence, the mute may vary depending on his mutable offence however, the second mute offence he commits would result in a heavier sentence as it would stack. Same applies for bans.

Hope this helps out a little.

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
You can report him for using an illegal client as that punishment is more severe. It would result in a 30 day punishment.
For the player you said was using an illegal client and swearing at the same time, he will be punished for both.
(you can report for both or include it in the additional information area)
"But if he is banned, what's the point of muting him?"
Punishments stacks, if it was his first offence, the mute may vary depending on his mutable offence however, the second mute offence he commits would result in a heavier sentence as it would stack. Same applies for bans.

Hope this helps out a little.
But the swearing one got closed and said he's already been punished for hacking. So does that mean he got both, or one after the other, or just the hacking ban, or what?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom