Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unknown123

Jan 18, 2023
I play multiplayer skyblock for a time and I don't like that theres no multiplayer support.
My Idea is that every player that on the server should get rewards even if he is not online that means you or your friend can claim a reward and all the players that are on that server online or offline getting this reward. An other thing I thing is that you can choose that all the players have the same amount of money or not and many other stuff that would do the multiplayer thing better

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
With quest rewards I half agree, considering sometimes I complete a long quest just for my co-op member to get the rewards, however that doesn't work really for the bigger rewards like OP armour.
Also, I think an option to give your money to coop members or whatever would be cool as I don't believe you can

• Agree
Reactions: GlowGamerKSA

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
As said above for a lot of quests there are already multiple rewards for all coop members to claim. This cannot be done for all, as these would give an advantage to those with more players. (Money rewards for example) this isn’t the case for sword of the sky and armor, as already mentioned above.

I agree on the paying members though, this has been suggested before and I hope this’ll be included in the potential update.

As I also half agree I’ve reacted with :unsure:

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom