Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
Hello,
Im back with a new suggestion,/Msg Off ,when i pvp,i got msgs and i got distracted then i lose because of Msgs,and sometimes when i kill some toxic kids,they're gonna spam me in msg...that's very annoying...
I dont know if there's already a suggestion with this,but if there is,please give me the link,thanks have a good day. ;)

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Hello,
Im back with a new suggestion,/Msg Off ,when i pvp,i got msgs and i got distracted then i lose because of Msgs,and sometimes when i kill some toxic kids,they're gonna spam me in msg...that's very annoying...
I dont know if there's already a suggestion with this,but if there is,please give me the link,thanks have a good day. ;)
Ehm, short idea but you can also turn the chat of at your settings..or just ignore them.

I can understand that this is very annoying you can always report a toxic player if it gets out of hand. You can turn of chat in settings but this way you won't be able to read anything. Just ask your inpatient friends kindly to stop for now. I don't know if your idea is the best solution because it could give people who are not trying to spam you trouble contacting you. Maybe it's better to make an option to block players individually. This way your friends who are actually trying to talk to you won't have trouble with that because of someone else.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I support this idea, however it won't stop toxicity.. little idea what can change a lot of things. Also, if this will be added /fmsg off would be good to add too then.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
/ignore could also be very convenient for such situations. Though, I can understand you that you're getting distracted by reading msg's, but yeah. I don't really know. This could be convenient for us indeed now I'm thinking about it.

Reactions: Capitan and Twania
A

A pigeon

I keepgetting asked " /msg xLynel omg ur skin is so cool" . Id like a mute button for pm so that i can address everyone at once .

Tiroxi

Aug 21, 2016
Belgium
Hello,
U are just bad bc u can turn chat off!

Reactions: CubeTale and Zuaura

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that this would be a good idea, but I think that should command should be something like /toggle msg

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Hello,
What's if there was a way to turn off mc chat...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello,
if these are "toxic" kids they can't just spam you for 2 reasons 1 you can't message someone in a different game so removes that possibility and 2 report them if they spam you
but besides that just turn off chat in the cubecraft settings
and if you are going to argue well I want to still see other chat because 1 if you are getting distracted by players you in chat than normal chat should distract you just as much

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
if these are "toxic" kids they can't just spam you for 2 reasons 1 you can't message someone in a different game so removes that possibility and 2 report them if they spam you
but besides that just turn off chat in the cubecraft settings
and if you are going to argue well I want to still see other chat because 1 if you are getting distracted by players you in chat than normal chat should distract you just as much
I know that you can not msg People in a Different Game since when i play Cubecraft so 1 year ago,and report them?You're kidding?They just spam then leave how can i give they warnings?and Turn Off the chat are you really kidding?I play FFA and i need know who i killed etc,turn off the chat how can i see Fmsgs?and Party Invites and etc.?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They just spam then leave how can i give they warnings?
than why do you care if you can't give them a warning than it has to be so short that you aren't even effected at all
I play FFA and i need know who i killed etc,turn off the chat how can i see Fmsgs?and Party Invites and etc.?
did you read what I said
2017-07-18_18.16.39.png

Amicable

Jul 18, 2017
I think it would be helpful if they made a command that would only turn off chat while playing a game (/togglemsg game). If a player were to attempt to msg someone with their game chat toggled off then they would receive something along the lines of "Steve is currently in an EggWars Game" to let the player know the person they are trying to msg cannot see what they have said.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
U are just bad bc u can turn chat off!
Uncalled for... just because he doesnt want to be spammed in message does not mean he doesn't want to see other chats.

I'm all for this, I know it can be annoying if somebody is angry and goes out of their way to spam you. Good idea!!

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Uncalled for... just because he doesnt want to be spammed in message does not mean he doesn't want to see other chats.

I'm all for this, I know it can be annoying if somebody is angry and goes out of their way to spam you. Good idea!!
It was a joke to his friend

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
One of the best stream/helper snipers of all time xD
Frontlane wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! 🦦
Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Pluisje wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy bday 🎂 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Thjis's profile.
Congratulations on 500 reaction score!:D
Top Bottom