Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
*sigh* bye sarah, I had fun with you playing cc together and skyping... believe it or not, you were the first person I almost skype with in cc... Tx for the fun and the awesome parties, sad to see you go, but I wish you luck and good luck with your future D: <3 bye sarahhh
oh, stop xD

Sarah, you will certainly be missed. You're one of my best mates who never fails to make me laugh. Thank you for the amazing times, and thank you for being my friend. The server won't be the same without you. Although I'm deeply upset to see you go, I'm happy for you to go out and start living your life. I wish you luck for the future. I love you, Sarah. Goodbye. <3

um stop bein all "deeply upset" just skype meh xD

Awh Sarah nuuu <3

again, just skype meh stew <3

(I didn´t want to reply cause I don´t like these kind of threads but then I thought I kind of have to...so just something short)
Bye Sarah, I wish you the best. :)

awwww thx!

Bye, wish the best of life, have a great one!
Will yu come back?
-Mds

YASSS OF COURSE! right now im just livin life away from the computer, and hangin out with my IRL mates, but if i ever get bored im sure youll see me on CCG, rarely...

Didn't know you too well, & we have talked occasionally, but from what I've heard & seen you're a very outgoing & sweet girl, I only wish you the best of luck in the future, and remember your life doesn't have to be a video game, but you can always pop back to our server if you need any friends to talk to, etc because I'm sure you have many friends that wouldn't mind you visiting every once in awhile at all :)

Best of luck.

awww thanks ;) of course ill pop in once in a while

*goes and fangirls cuz cali responded to the thread*

Bai Sarah, From the only moments I seen on of you you seemed like a good person with a good heart. Gl for the future!

awww ty

Baaii Sarah, Gl for the future! :)

<3
Bai Sarah, you made the right choice.

you scare me sometimes...... <three
Bai Sarah, we'll miss youuu

gurl if u ever need somethin just message me
oh and we had the best calls :3
sitting in silence while i filled out school stuff...yeah epic stuff xD

:/ ty?

*sigh* Bai Sarah.

*sigh* :/ miss you

Bye sarah. Ive talked to you a few times on the server before and after those few times I knew you were an amazing person in CCG. I may not have known you to well :( but I wish you the best of luck in the future. Bai sarah ;-;

I...I...I just dun like threads about this stuff.....first @Drew McNamee then @kadeplays @LaserDolphin77 now you.... Bai

awwww oh, stop xD

*rolls eyes*

sarah i only got to play with you once,but gl luck with the future
-Block

thanks!
:( I know you don't know me but gl and hf in the future

now i do ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course I'll come on every once in a while,

and if you guys ever need some one to talk to when your in the depths of despair, or the void of boredness, im here, just message me on skype : quidditchislife ( i know im such a nerd, dont judge me)

anyway, lots of love to you all,
sarah <three

Mr.Bread

Dec 30, 2013
Scam Street
oh, stop xD

um stop bein all "deeply upset" just skype meh xD

again, just skype meh stew <3

awwww thx!

YASSS OF COURSE! right now im just livin life away from the computer, and hangin out with my IRL mates, but if i ever get bored im sure youll see me on CCG, rarely...

awww thanks ;) of course ill pop in once in a while

*goes and fangirls cuz cali responded to the thread*

awww ty

<3

you scare me sometimes...... <three

gurl if u ever need somethin just message me

sitting in silence while i filled out school stuff...yeah epic stuff xD

:/ ty?

*sigh* :/ miss you

awwww oh, stop xD

*rolls eyes*

thanks!

now i do ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course I'll come on every once in a while,

and if you guys ever need some one to talk to when your in the depths of despair, or the void of boredness, im here, just message me on skype : quidditchislife ( i know im such a nerd, dont judge me)

anyway, lots of love to you all,
sarah <three
Why quddichislife? jk :33 It was nice knowing you hope I get to talk to you sometime

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom