Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
anyway Ill just say what I was going to say here, Ive found that Ive lost interest in minecraft, and that my life should be more than just a video game. I'm not going to be dramatic or anything in this, Im just simply going on to another chapter in my life, and I'd love to keep in touch with you guys. wishing you all the best, sarah

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
*sigh* bye sarah, I had fun with you playing cc together and skyping... believe it or not, you were the first person I almost skype with in cc... Tx for the fun and the awesome parties, sad to see you go, but I wish you luck and good luck with your future D: <3 bye sarahhh

Reactions: CameronMan1

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
Sarah, you will certainly be missed. You're one of my best mates who never fails to make me laugh. Thank you for the amazing times, and thank you for being my friend. The server won't be the same without you. Although I'm deeply upset to see you go, I'm happy for you to go out and start living your life. I wish you luck for the future. I love you, Sarah. Goodbye. <3

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
(I didn´t want to reply cause I don´t like these kind of threads but then I thought I kind of have to...so just something short)
Bye Sarah, I wish you the best. :)

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Didn't know you too well, & we have talked occasionally, but from what I've heard & seen you're a very outgoing & sweet girl, I only wish you the best of luck in the future, and remember your life doesn't have to be a video game, but you can always pop back to our server if you need any friends to talk to, etc because I'm sure you have many friends that wouldn't mind you visiting every once in awhile at all :)

Best of luck.

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Bai Sarah, From the only moments I seen on of you you seemed like a good person with a good heart. Gl for the future!

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Bye Sarah you were one of my closest friends on the server and I'd like to wish you gl for the future.

Reactions: SpritySpritz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom