• Yes

• No (explain please)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello, as the title says, move the auto-kit system into Survival games. Is it just me or do I always forget to choose kit every time I play Survival Games, I know that Survival Games isn't a featured game very often but when it is it's very fun to play,
I don't see why this shouldn't be implemented because every other game has the auto kit system (expect BlockWars) so I don't see why not?

Reactions: Eli

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah, why not. Maybe because it's a featured game, but as you said, it's fun to play. If the devs got time for it, it would be a nice little improvement.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello, as the title says, move the auto-kit system into Survival games. Is it just me or do I always forget to choose kit every time I play Survival Games, I know that Survival Games isn't a featured game very often but when it is it's very fun to play,
I don't see why this shouldn't be implemented because every other game has the auto kit system (expect BlockWars) so I don't see why not?
Yes! And yeah, BlockWars doesn’t need it.

Reactions: Dutudy

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't play Survival Games that much, but I certainly get you and I think it's worth the effort since every other game has it (except Blockwars in this case then). Would be a nice little addition to Survival Games.

Reactions: Dutudy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom