Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should SkyWars also get the most votes win?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Dear Cubecraft,

I play SkyWars a lot and there is one thing I find really annoying. Sometimes there are like 3 votes for normal chests and 1 vote vor overpowered chests and it becomes overpowered. I think this is really unfair cause the thing thats voted the most is the most liked so the most people want that. In Eggwars the most voted thing also wins, so why not in SkyWars?

What do you think?

Kind regards,
Marijn

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
Are you talking about the person who votes overpowered is a very high rank like obsidian, and the three votes are iron or gold ranking, if so, then it seems completely fair to me.

Reactions: Dylaila

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's random selected from the votes received. That's why it's OP if one person has voted OP and 3 others Normal. It's random selected from the votes received and in my opinion it needs to stay that way.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I agree most votes should win although if diamond and obsidian go up against eachother the obsidian should win however for example if there are 2 diamond voting for overpowered and 1 obsidian Voting for normal the overpowered should win - that way it's fair and even :)
+1 for me

Last edited:

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I don't like the idea of having a majority-wins scenario.

If I vote for something, I don't want it to go to complete waste when a clan joins the game and bombards the votes with their own ones.
I see your point you don't want your vote to be undermined I can see how that would be frustrating but if the majority votes it then they wouldn't want one vote to mess up that whole process right? I mean a majority votes system would appeal to most people in the game which is why it mgiht be a preferred system to most

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
It's random selected from the votes received. That's why it's OP if one person has voted OP and 3 others Normal. It's random selected from the votes received and in my opinion it needs to stay that way.
isn't true, and if the vote system work's like this, it's stupid

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I see your point you don't want your vote to be undermined I can see how that would be frustrating but if the majority votes it then they wouldn't want one vote to mess up that whole process right? I mean a majority votes system would appeal to most people in the game which is why it mgiht be a preferred system to most
I still want a vote to matter regardless of how many ranks are friends with each other.
Just because I play alone, doesn't mean that others should immediately be able to render my votes useless.
I couldn't care less if a vote was chosen even if it was the minority.

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
I still want a vote to matter regardless of how many ranks are friends with each other.
Just because I play alone, doesn't mean that others should immediately be able to render my votes useless.
I couldn't care less if a vote was chosen even if it was the minority.
I get that you don't want your vote to be given away and make it seem useless but you have to understand that if others want to play another mode then you have to adapt and be flexible and you never know the majority could be you, wanting to play a certain game mode like everyone else. but only a couple want something else wouldn't it be frustrating to you and all the other people voting for that mode if the less wanted mode won

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
It's unfair that way
It should be most votes win. it is that way in Eggwars anyway
Why can't it be DEMOCRACY in all gamemodes?
Most votes win so the majority get to have fun than just the one person who voted for the op

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I agree! I think that this would be a great idea. I have had a lot of these games where the majority of the votes never got what they voted for.

Reactions: Jollier123

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Quick thing: It's not a majority vote in Eggwars. It's a percentage vote just like every other gamemode.

I get that you don't want your vote to be given away and make it seem useless but you have to understand that if others want to play another mode then you have to adapt and be flexible and you never know the majority could be you wanting to play a certain game mode like everyone else.
Adapting to other modes isn't part of the suggestion... It won't matter if I know how to play in OP as well as hardcore, since it's all about the votes. I prefer to play one mode, it doesn't mean I completely suck at another.

but only a couple want something else wouldn't it be frustrating to you and all the other people voting for that mode if the less wanted mode won
How could we know which mode was more wanted?
If you only consider the opinions of the ranks, it doesn't at all represent the players that can't vote. No matter what has been voted for, someone will be happy with the result unless someone is a troll voter.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Top Bottom