Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nqtan

Jun 16, 2020
How do you get the most value from your cubelets? Leave them as cubelets, combine them into super cubelets or Uber cubelets?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Cubelets will never give you the best items on average. If you want an miniature, only open Ubers. If you don’t and you’re not obsidian rank it’s better (on average) to open supers.. since you’ll have more changes to get good loot.
If you are obi rank, then I think supers are still your best bet but I’m not sure since you pay less of Ubers,

Reactions: Quis

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
It kinda depends. I think for newer players it is best to stick to normal cubelets. Since you don't have a lot of items yet, you don't get a lot of duplicate common/uncommon items. You can open a lot of them so you start building a collection quicker.

After a while, you can consider opening super/uber cubelets.
Super cubelets have a nice balance to them in terms of rarity/price. You have to get somewhat lucky to get good items out of them, but the chances of getting boring items out of them is slimmer, making it a good item to open when you have a nice collection of armour/heads and are after the better items, but can still benefit from getting more items over good items.

Uber cubelets have a very small chance of getting a head/armour, so open them when you want to miniatures/cages/win effects/gadgets etc. they take quite some time to get so only open them when you have an item set you already really like, but want rarer items to show off with.

I personally like to mix it up. I save for a uber cubelet and after opening it, I open normal cubelets for a while. Sometimes when playing a few games and obtaining multiple cubelets, I decide to save for a super. After a bit, I start saving for my uber again.

My Gf has a weakness for the excitement of opening cubelets so she opens all of them immediately, but saves her lootpoints she gets by voting for the occasional super/uber cubelet.

Reactions: colinverp

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Personally I like the uber cubelet, because of the fun gadgets and miniatures. If you don’t care about those I would says the super Cubelet.
I agree with you but if you open a lot of uber cubelets and you get a one you already have you get a lot of loot points which you can buy more super or normal cubelets with.

Reactions: Wheeps and Quis
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Top Bottom