Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Than why do you waste our time? I must say that I have to agree with @Younisco on here. I have been reading some of your comments on different topics aswell, and some of these are really immature. Please think twice before you post something. :p Dont take this as an offence!
i don´t waste your time , i waste my own time , you waste your time (FcKipTV :P)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Im 13 , I aren´t mature
i don´t waste your time , i waste my own time , you waste your time (FcKipTV :p)
First of all, there's no need to double post. That's kinda annoying and it shows that you're trying to message-boost yourself.
I'm sorry , but you thought , that this was a real map submission?
Im 13 , I aren´t mature
This contradicts itself entirely. You saying that you're not immature, but you make a thread that we thought it was a map submission but instead you're just wasting our time? That's immature on so many levels it's unfathomable.

To the actual map submission - it needs a lot of work. The terraforming needs a lot of work - try and work on creating some type of peak at the bottom of the island. The building in the middle seems a little bit un-needed. You need to also create a middle island. Normally, the thing that builds do is a complete island of landscape or an island with some landscape and pixelart, a mini building or a structure/statue that complements the theme. You haven't really done this as you just used alternating blocks with red sandstone + normal sandstone. Hope this helped!

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
First of all, there's no need to double post. That's kinda annoying and it shows that you're trying to message-boost yourself.

This contradicts itself entirely. You saying that you're not immature, but you make a thread that we thought it was a map submission but instead you're just wasting our time? That's immature on so many levels it's unfathomable.

To the actual map submission - it needs a lot of work. The terraforming needs a lot of work - try and work on creating some type of peak at the bottom of the island. The building in the middle seems a little bit un-needed. You need to also create a middle island. Normally, the thing that builds do is a complete island of landscape or an island with some landscape and pixelart, a mini building or a structure/statue that complements the theme. You haven't really done this as you just used alternating blocks with red sandstone + normal sandstone. Hope this helped!
I meant ; it was a submission but not finished and bad , so not a real one!
And thanks!
last question: how can i remove posts?
At least ; the rare building in the middle was the middle Island but i have posted the wrong picture :p
Tommorrow i'll improve it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom