Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Which maps do people think are the maps that the eggwars community is most divided about? Just curious. My guess is teaparty, but under da sea is also controversial. I just want to know what people think.

Reactions: LlTE and Matriox

Reowned

Jun 20, 2020
I hate most of the big maps because they make the game longer. The small maps are the best in my opinion.

ItzYaser

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey All!

Unquestionably my favourite map is 'Pizza,' as it's a so called an 'OG' map, and fits every criteria of an enjoyable experience! Its small, yet big, but so congenial!

Have a nice day!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I like under the sea very much
It looks like it's an unpopular opinion, but I personally hate that map. The egg is on the middle of the islands which makes it hard to break it and the islands are far from mid which makes it perfect for punchbowspammers. Every time I play that map the games last for like an hour. That's why I really don't like it!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I personally love that map, because the way the clam is positioned it makes it harder to get eggs late game, which encourages people to play the game fast
Hi! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been posted on for over 3 weeks as this counts as necro-posting. (Does not include map submissions, news posts, introductions or game threads.)
You can read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules or start a conversation with a staff member if you have any questions/issues!

- Locked.

• Angry
Reactions: Matriox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!