Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Exlipse_

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2014
Europe
www.youtube.com
Am I the only one who wouldn't describe school as hell on earth? I mean, it does depend on the teachers and stuff, but I have quite good teachers. Like, a lot of my time is spent in lessons counting down how much longer to go, but at the end of the day, it's not that bad. Then you get break time, if you have friends you can talk to them, if not, hide somewhere and go on forums for the whole of it. If you have good teachers, teacher who are actually interesting and teach stuff in a variety of ways other than "read here, write here" it's fine really. Also, after school, you're going to have to take responsibility for what you do, and you could possibly be doing the same stuff over and over again every day, when in school you do a load of subjects and a load of other things. Then if you make the most of school, you can actually get something you enjoy doing in the future. Then it's actually fun sometimes in lessons.
LOL

Reactions: SameeraCat

Exlipse_

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2014
Europe
www.youtube.com
Am I the only one who wouldn't describe school as hell on earth? I mean, it does depend on the teachers and stuff, but I have quite good teachers. Like, a lot of my time is spent in lessons counting down how much longer to go, but at the end of the day, it's not that bad. Then you get break time, if you have friends you can talk to them, if not, hide somewhere and go on forums for the whole of it. If you have good teachers, teacher who are actually interesting and teach stuff in a variety of ways other than "read here, write here" it's fine really. Also, after school, you're going to have to take responsibility for what you do, and you could possibly be doing the same stuff over and over again every day, when in school you do a load of subjects and a load of other things. Then if you make the most of school, you can actually get something you enjoy doing in the future. Then it's actually fun sometimes in lessons.
Inspiration

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Wake up at 7:10am and then... AHAHA just kidding I snooze till 7:45am
7:35 - Get Up
7:36 - Already Dressed for School
7:50 - Eat the first thing that looks healthy but isn't that's in the kitchen
8:00 - Sit around doing nothing because that's why I snooze in the first place
8:10 - Leave for school
8:30 - Arrive

3:35 - Get Home
4:00 - Eat Dinner
4:50 - Do Homework if I have any
5:30 - Do something on my computer, graphics or youtube or CubeCraft
10:30 - Sleep

I left out specific stuff like brushing teeth, feeding pets and cleaning.
Pretty basic routine.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Okay, I'm going to be serious.

-Anytime in between 7:00AM & 10:00AM I wake up.
-I put my hearing aids in right after I wake up.
-Usually 20 mins after I wake up I take a shower.
-I take showers for like 10 minutes so my parents have cold water.
-After showering, I go downstairs and have breakfast. I usually have breakfast for 5-10 mins.
-After eating breakfast, I go sit on my couch and start studying.

Mi lif evri singl dey
I cri

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Are you homeschooled?
I thought everyone would know that by now.
images

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england
-Wake up about 9-11am
-Get dressed
-Have shower
-Eat breakfast
-Brush hair and teeth
-Watch some TV
-Do some work
-Go on laptop for the rest of the day

My life everyday.. So sad

Reactions: SameeraCat

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
My school: "Haydon School, providing fun activities mixed with education"

Reality: "RIGHT DO THIS OR YOU GET A DETENTION. IF YOU DONT DO WELL WITH THIS THEN YOU'LL GET RUBBISH RESULTS IN AN EXAMS"

also, home to the strictest teacher ever. She have my friend a detention for helping her friend revise *mind-blows*

ALSO, my science teacher is an idiot, he told us that he is a fun-loving teacher. When really he gives 10 detentions to innocent people for "being rude" when they said that he was wrong with a question. It was like "What symbol is Oxygen" and he said "Ox" when it's "O" ;-;

ALSO: "We act fair to children"

Reality: I kicked someone in the leg because she said that I need to get Ebola, said that I am an ugly B**** and gave me a scar on my hand, as well as giving me SEVERAL bruises.

What my teachers do: You started it. We gonna punish you and that girl, she is innocent.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
5:45 AM- Alarm starts, I go in a state which I'm inbetween sleep and reality
6:00 AM- I most likely wake up or fall asleep again to wake up at 7:30 alarm
6:15 AM- Check forums, skype, 9gag and e-mail
6:25 AM- Finish any left homeworks from yesterday
6:40 AM- Cuss the homework out for a while and look at 9gag
7:00 AM- Realise I only have 1 hour left and go on with homework
7:20 AM- Be done with the homework and scavenge the kitchen for some food
7:25 AM- Avoid the cats and go back to room to get ready
7:40 AM- After finishing all routine work, go to the balcony and watch the road
8:00 AM- Around this time people start waking up, I pack my bag and get ready
8:10 AM- Go to the bus stop and wait
The rest is pretty basic stuff like talking about weirdest stuff with my friends in the backseat, then getting off the bus, etc.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
6:20: Troll
635: Troll more
6:40: Eat some trollface cereal.
6:55: Get on the troll bus!
7:10 Troll the people on the bus.
7:40 troll harder.

trololo :)

Reactions: Younisco

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
- 7:oo I wake up from my over comfy bed. with nemo. (yes i finally found him ;DD)
-7:01: My mind literally wakes my b00ty up and i walk to the shower like a robot... i cant control myself at 7:01 am... idk how i do it...
- 7:02-7:15: I take a warm shower. I sleep in the shower.
-7:15: I lay in my bed... and sleep...
-7:30: I slap myself, get on my phone. I check cc forums and realize I have 0 alerts. I /cri. i slap myself once again.
-7:35: I rush downstairs and eat breckfeast.
-7:50: I pack up really fast and take mi mummy to the car.
-8:00 I arrive to school....

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom