Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Hello people i was wondering because The Big Change took away many vote options. Now i know we got more friend slots, but do any of you have ideas for new options to enjoy our rank even more????( if you have a rank)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
At this moment we already have a lot of perks for our ranks and personally I don't think that there is anything more that they can add to our ranks. We got every vote option, we got a lot of friend slots and a lot more. Everything that you can add to a rank is in the Plus Subscription right now so If you want to have extra perks you will just have to buy the Plus Subscription.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Usually the point of making a suggestion is to give ideas/feedback, not ask for them. Though I can't think of something myself, I get zombie's point. Adding more voting options will make the game chaotic and it won't be enjoyable anymore. It's like you want a candy, and one more, and one more until you get sick of it literally and figuratively. There needs to be a limit at some point, otherwise it'll go from good to bad instead of the other way around.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom