Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should more VIP levels get added?

• Total voters

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I believe there should be more VIP levels added to the server. We haven't got any new VIP level since the system came out a few years ago if I recall correctly. I'm suggesting this so we'll be able to get more friend slots, party slots (especially for Mega games to completely fill the team), and new cosmetics. Do you agree?

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I believe there should be more VIP levels added to the server. We haven't got any new VIP level since the system came out a few years ago if I recall correctly. I'm suggesting this so we'll be able to get more friend slots, party slots (especially for Mega games to completely fill the team), and new cosmetics. Do you agree?
Level 162... How?

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Yeah excellent idea, I would say they would add vip level 6 and 7, in level 6 you get 5 more frnd slot and 1 more party space (10 party slots) and one nice cosmetic, for vip level 7 they should give like 5 or 10 frnd slot and really good cosmetics also more party space if possible and if they can make it to 12 so we can also do full Minerware party! That's my opinion

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Adamtheapple

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
kaaba
this post is bars 😩 🥵 🥶 me when 10 party slots 😩 👳‍♂️ 🕋

Attachments

• dagotthatdope (1).png
    dagotthatdope (1).png
    75.2 KB · Views: 72

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Why can't friend and party slots be free?

I really wouldn't like this on the platform, all VIPS just need 10 party slots for mega games and that's it.

Not seeing the necessity of adding more levels just so you spend more money to get a higher level and cosmetics, apart from privileges that I don't know which ones will they add atm.

I think the system is good now, just add 10 party slots, cuz I really don't see what else would you need (I mean you already have Xbox, PSN, etc that have friend features, with practically infinite friend slots for everyone).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom