Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jenskeboy

Jan 27, 2017
a country with a lot of bananas
Hello there,
The title says more than enough. A lot of people report people through the CubeCraft site, but that can take a while before you're done reporting. I think people (without a rank) should be able to use the /report command. They should be able to unlock it after they have reported 50 people on the site. You can see this as a "gift", because they make the effort to report people.
Hopefully you understand what I mean and if you have any questions, you can ask them :D

Reactions: Jannekee and Goefy

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I think this is a good idea but I would personally add 50 handled report instead of 50 submitted reports.

Reactions: Jenskeboy

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I highly disagree, the current amount of staff is insufficient to deal with the Ranked player's reports, enabling this for even more people will just make the already somewhat useless system even less efficient. But since there's a goal of reaching 100 active staff members, perhaps in the future this would be a viable possibility. As of now, I say no.

Jenskeboy

Jan 27, 2017
a country with a lot of bananas
I highly disagree, the current amount of staff is insufficient to deal with the Ranked player's reports, enabling this for even more people will just make the already somewhat useless system even less efficient. But since there's a goal of reaching 100 active staff members, perhaps in the future this would be a viable possibility. As of now, I say no.
I understand what you mean =)

Reactions: Eli

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with everything Eli said above, I'd like to add: /report brings more value to the premium ranks which would make it unfair for players who bought a rank just so they could use the /report command.

Reactions: Jenskeboy

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I have noticed that around 75-80% of my ingame reports get auto closed because there isnt a staff member able to handle it. adding more reports to the system is, imo, a very bad idea

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
It was available to everyone before, but because of how much it was abused, it was not removed. That’s at least from my understanding, so don’t hold me to it but.

StonePlus

Jan 3, 2017
Belgium
Or we could maybe limit players without a rank to 1 report a day?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom