Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xMagic_FM

Nov 1, 2015
Hi, lately i've been playing lots of eggwars but i cant get the map Teaparty. In my opinion it's the best map and lots of people seem to enjoy playing it too. it is never available and i keep getting duos maps and that sucks. I'd like to see more teaparty games cuz it is so fun.

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
Hi, lately i've been playing lots of eggwars but i cant get the map Teaparty. In my opinion it's the best map and lots of people seem to enjoy playing it too. it is never available and i keep getting duos maps and that sucks. I'd like to see more teaparty games cuz it is so fun.

You’re able to choose any map you want by buying any rank avaible at the store!! It’s a bigger map so more players need to join every game it’s a matter of luck on my opinion!!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You'll just be having bad luck I think... It is a bigger map so more players needed to join it. That probably why it is less available.
With a rank you can choose your map so more change in getting tea party

Reactions: YoungPablo

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Teaparty being a bigger map doesn't have as many games, if you want to play it more the best way to get into that map would be buying a rank. (I would suggest waiting for a sale tho)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom