Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

It would be better to keep the hackers away!

• YESSS, I agreee!

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Nope,

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Iknow but i think here on the forums are good staff (that are not staff atm)
Before considering applying for staff, you have think truly.
There are many sacrifises to make.
( A ton of free time etc. )
Its not easy to choose quality staff.
If they just randomly pick, it would be a huge mess.

Reactions: A pigeon

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The sad part is that I don't see anyone fit for the position currently.
So I doubt new Helpers will come soon.

Another thing is: The fact that I don't find Hackers around except in Assassination (Seriously kids, if some of you want some free reports go to Assassinations Deserts ;) ) already says that we don't need more Staff.
Sentinel is doing a great job with the 1.9 Servers (Don't enter 1.8 -> All those salty kids are Hacking there, lol.). In Skywars, Survival Games, Duels, I honestly see no rule breakers. Only some teamers here and there, but that's it.
I don't think we need more Staff. We still have some Helpers that need to get promoted to mod, and when that happens I'm sure the reports will go faster.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.

Another thing is: The fact that I don't find Hackers around except in Assassination (Seriously kids, if some of you want some free reports go to Assassinations Deserts ;) ) already says that we don't need more Staff.
Sentinel is doing a great job with the 1.9 Servers (Don't enter 1.8 -> All those salty kids are Hacking there, lol.). In Skywars, Survival Games, Duels, I honestly see no rule breakers. Only some teamers here and there, but that's it.
I don't think we need more Staff. We still have some Helpers that need to get promoted to mod, and when that happens I'm sure the reports will go faster.

You're not the one who reads the applications and who does the reports.
Of course forum activity is important but these thing are really important too.
I don't think that you can decide who'll be a good staff member.

I agree with you about your other point. My reports got handled in like 20 seconds, pretty fast in my opinion, when I was in a call yesterday.
@telegamer xo

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You're not the one who reads the applications and who does the reports.
Of course forum activity is important but these thing are really important too.
I don't think that you can decide who'll be a good staff member.
Soeshi, I agree.
However Dotsially has been here for quite some time, so he has his opinions.
Again, he is not the one who makes the decisions ;)

Reactions: Soeshi

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
As mentioned above, there are many factors that when someone applied for a staff position, makes their application a lot weaker than it could have been. These factors include:
- Forums activity.
- Maturity.
- Reports.
- The application itself.
- In game activity.

I'm sure that, if we could, we would accept as many helpers as possible, however it has become apparent that some people simply do not make the cut. Of course, there are players here that we would deem fit for the staff team, and we promote them whenever the application team agrees.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017

But it would be better if there are more staff members because staff have to do less work with hande or close reports.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I could probably fit i am active on the server (not in forums trying to do this) im patient i like to play and help other players im a mature im 13 i can speak english, arabic, deutsch I try to take care of my grammar and spelling mistakes but 2 problems facing me

1 I am not active on forums.

2 I don't report alot of players

Problem 1 i have to explain why i wasn't active at all i didn't care about forums but know i do by the end of the month i should be active a lot

Problem 2 when you try and report any player it's hard first of all i hate to upload on youtube just to report a player i can catch any hacker easily but the problem is my internet sucks

These problems i am trying to fix them so i could fit in the helper place by the end of the month i will have them fixed i hope so
This isn't really the place to say all of this...
Actually, all of this can be put in your application.

This thread is here to make the recruitment team aware that the server is somewhat understaffed.

Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
This isn't really the place to say all of this...
Actually, all of this can be put in your application.

This thread is here to make the recruitment team aware that the server is somewhat understaffed.
Chill i saw some replies talking about that in page 2 anyways i have deleted it it's fine
m co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
Top Bottom