Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkzila

Apr 22, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello guys love the site and the server but i think you need more helpers and staff it takes up 48 hours sometimes just to get some modders banned. Which leads to the same people posting the same modders and wasting staff time. Thanks for reading this please take it in to consideration.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello guys love the site and the server but i think you need more helpers and staff it takes up 48 hours sometimes just to get some modders banned. Which leads to the same people posting the same modders and wasting staff time. Thanks for reading this please take it in to consideration.
Staff have a live too. You can apply to be helper

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
They're constantly recruiting new staff members (helpers). The thing with it is that the helpers have to go through a process to become a good mod which usually takes a couple of weeks.

If you feel like you're up for the job you can always apply for helper, and who knows they might accept your application.

Reactions: Cyan and Sharz

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
As said above staff has live, they can't do everything. You can apply for helper, but head admins choose the people who they know can be good Helpers. If they know that someone isn't good being helper, they can't accept them, I don't know if I explained well xD Please @Mac tell us what do you think about this.

Perkzila

Apr 22, 2016
www.youtube.com
You both nailed it if i'm honest. I already have applied but i don't have good stats via website so i think it gets tossed out. If it was a job of mine to keep the server safe from modders i feel i would take it more serious but as of now i just post up modders so they don't spoil other players games why playing on the Cubecraft server. I also upload games and stream of there server a lot to YouTube.

B

Britney Spears

Sometimes it takes a while before your reports get answered, and that's because we get hundreds of reports a day. You can apply for helper HERE if you think you can help.
Keep reporting those hackers because we all want a server where we can play without getting interupted, we really appreciate it when players take the time and effort to report a player that violates our rules :)

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
They're constantly recruiting new staff members (helpers). The thing with it is that the helpers have to go through a process to become a good mod which usually takes a couple of weeks.

If you feel like you're up for the job you can always apply for helper, and who knows they might accept your application.
All has been said.

Locked.

Reactions: iLoveYouu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom