Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blazblaz

Member
Sep 12, 2020
3
5
4
20
Earth
Hello! I've been wandering if there will ever be more skywars kits for bedrock so i've decided to tell which kits maybe new and maybe from java i want to see in cubecraft bedrock.

-crafter:2 iron ingots,1 stick,36 iron ingots and a crafting table
-enderman:ender pearl,leather chestplate
-(idk how to name it):1splash potion of regeneration,1 potion of leaping or swiftness
-bomber:3 tnt and flint and steel
 
  • Like
Reactions: savityo and Critly
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
I agree, Java has a wide variety of kits whereas Bedrock doesn't have many. +1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blazblaz

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
556
1,377
259
20
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello there!
I do play some bedrock skywars sometimes, and indeed the variety of kits on Bedrock is not that huge as it is on Java. So it would be cool if they would've change that. Also I got a idea for a bedrock kit:
~ ''Farmer'': 1 golden apple + iron chestplate.
~ ''Pet'': a wolf or cat egg + 5 bones or 5 fishes.
Overall I like your suggestion Blazblaz!
-Critly
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blazblaz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom