Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be more ways added to submit evidence?

• Yes, that would make reporting much easier!

• No, this is fine!

Results are only viewable after voting.

inazumark

Sep 12, 2015
Netherlands
Dear cubecraft,

I've reported the first players with the new system, but it wasn't very efficient! I was watching a stream on twitch.tv and the streamer asked to report 2 teamers, so I clipped the footage and wanted to submit it but I couldn't. I could only post a youtube link and not the link of the clipped footage. So I had to record the clip, upload it to youtube and then I could submit the report. That took me around 10 minutes. Mabye you could add more video sources, like https://clips.twitch.tv/ so we can instantly submit clips. I'm sure that more people would report cheaters / hackers!

kind regards, Mark (inazumark)

I've added a poll so people can vote to add options!

Reactions: DragonSan
D

Deleted member 204478

Great idea! This will make reporting much easier :D

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I like this idea, sometimes my recordings take forever to upload to youtube. It'd be useful if there was more options I could choose that could be quicker :D +1

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Dear cubecraft,

I've reported the first players with the new system, but it wasn't very efficient! I was watching a stream on twitch.tv and the streamer asked to report 2 teamers, so I clipped the footage and wanted to submit it but I couldn't. I could only post a youtube link and not the link of the clipped footage. So I had to record the clip, upload it to youtube and then I could submit the report. That took me around 10 minutes. Mabye you could add more video sources, like https://clips.twitch.tv/ so we can instantly submit clips. I'm sure that more people would report cheaters / hackers!

kind regards, Mark (inazumark)

I've added a poll so people can vote to add options!
You could always... just, y'know... edit down the clip to where the rule breakers where present.

Reactions: Ping Ether
D

Deleted member 169486

Other hosting services should be possible (imgur, Vimeo)

Guinchuu

Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2016
Cubecraft Inc.
www.cubecraft.net
I find it a great idea and I think it is very easy to carry out! Although the truth is that players who do not have a good connection can not report easy because it costs them to upload videos to YouTube. Twich spends less connection? Is it more efficient? o_O

Reactions: Sharz

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
You could always... just, y'know... edit down the clip to where the rule breakers where present.
If you are the streamer, yes, if you are a viewer, no. In a case where the streamer doesn't do reports but a viewer does, you have yourself a bit of a situation, because you can't edit it, plus editing a ~1 hour, maybe more video, would render forever.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
Top Bottom