Add more pvp gamemodes to 1.8 client?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Please explain why 1.9 is boring and 1.8 isn't ;3
Changing subjects... But alright i'll explain.
1. You regen hella fast if you eat something... Why eating a golden apple if you could eat steak?
2. If someone is gappling up you can't do something because you need to wait until your sword is 100% ready
3. You can't blockhit one of the OG tactics that required skill
4. It takes longer to kill someone which will make cleaning easier too
5. Aren't 4 things enough?

Reactions: Fliqa

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Changing subjects... But alright i'll explain.
1. You regen hella fast if you eat something... Why eating a golden apple if you could eat steak?
2. If someone is gappling up you can't do something because you need to wait until your sword is 100% ready
3. You can't blockhit one of the OG tactics that required skill
4. It takes longer to kill someone which will make cleaning easier too
5. Aren't 4 things enough?
Well, I just like 1.9 more. ≈ Thanks for explaining! <3 c;

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
If you think that 1.8 better is than 1.9, your problem. None of them is better. This is pure your opinion. 3 years ago I played in 1.8 too, then I stopped but now I play 1.9 because I'm actually used to it. 1.8 isn't better than 1.9, and 1.9 isn't either.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
If you think that 1.8 better is than 1.9, your problem. None of them is better. This is pure your opinion. 3 years ago I played in 1.8 too, then I stopped but now I play 1.9 because I'm actually used to it. 1.8 isn't better than 1.9, and 1.9 isn't either.
Some people like to eat horse crap other people like mangoes better, neither tastes better though.
Btw that is what I am hearing.

Reasons 1.8 is better
-Higher Skill cap because it is faster paced, more things to do in a short amount of time
-Players can wear any armor and use any weapons for a reasonable fight. In 1.9 full prot 4 diamond armor takes too long
-Less complicated armor system.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Malentic

Novice Member
Nov 7, 2016
Boys and girls.
Everyone knows 1.8 is combo and strafing.
1.9 not so much, you just jump and try to one shot crit enemies. If you look at all the youtubers they play 1.8 because 1.9 has literally nothing to do with pvp in any way even if mojang told us, it was a lie. I know most people like 1.9 because they aren't very good at pvp and people that are more experienced stays on 1.8 because 1.9 is too weird.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Boys and girls.
Everyone knows 1.8 is combo and strafing.
1.9 not so much, you just jump and try to one shot crit enemies. If you look at all the youtubers they play 1.8 because 1.9 has literally nothing to do with pvp in any way even if mojang told us, it was a lie. I know most people like 1.9 because they aren't very good at pvp and people that are more experienced stays on 1.8 because 1.9 is too weird.

And why does everyone who supports 1.8 say this, yall clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

YNDIDON

Mar 6, 2016
Slovakia
I like how you guys sell your opinion as if it was a fact xD nothing makes discussion better than this really.. imo (yes in my opinion, im not saying that it really is like that because im not god idk everything) 1.8 supported hackers and well many players cant do without hacks so they go away xd (what a pity). 1.9 is more about strategy (1 player, if he knows how to, has now chance to kill many people in a fight because spam click doesnt count. if it did count he would be dead no matter how good he would be if there were like 5-6 enemies) peace

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Why do people still play 1.8? I don't have any problems with it, but even people ask me to 'please' play in 1.8. I mean come on, we're in 2018 and it's 1.12..
I guess people enjoy it more then 1.9 or any other version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom