Add more pvp gamemodes to 1.8 client?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malentic

Novice Member
Nov 7, 2016
Yo!
Been playing 1.8 Skywars for a while now but it's boring af so is all the 1.9+ gamemodes.
Why not add more pvp games like duels to 1.8 client? I mean you can't connect to the PvP tab when you're on 1.8 client and 1.9 pvp sucks pretty much. You would get more people to join since nobody actually likes 1.9, just look at hypixel etc.

D

Deleted member 59979

Firstly, the server will not be downgrading at all, they are currently looking forward to moving to 1.13. See, if you want to play 1.8 Duels or FFA you can join using the 1.9 client and there are 1.8 modes. Any 1.8 configuration would benpoibe pointless as the server would waste time it could spend upgrading to 1.13 or updating gamemodes

Malentic

Novice Member
Nov 7, 2016
Firstly, the server will not be downgrading at all, they are currently looking forward to moving to 1.13. See, if you want to play 1.8 Duels or FFA you can join using the 1.9 client and there are 1.8 modes. Any 1.8 configuration would benpoibe pointless as the server would waste time it could spend upgrading to 1.13 or updating gamemodes

There's one 1.8 gamemode and you cant even choose which ones you just get into a random one which sucks and 1.9 client doesn't have the same mechanics as 1.8 client no matter how you look at it. the kb is lower in 1.9, the hitscan is worse. want me to continue?
It's not downgrading, you can add both 1.8 and 1.13 stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
There's one 1.8 gamemode and you cant even choose which ones you just get into a random one which sucks and 1.9 client doesn't have the same mechanics as 1.8 client no matter how you look at it. the kb is lower in 1.9, the hitscan is worse. want me to continue?
It's not downgrading, you can add both 1.8 and 1.13 stuff

Doesn't mean the classic mode is unplayable.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Yo!
Been playing 1.8 Skywars for a while now but it's boring af so is all the 1.9+ gamemodes.
Why not add more pvp games like duels to 1.8 client? I mean you can't connect to the PvP tab when you're on 1.8 client and 1.9 pvp sucks pretty much. You would get more people to join since nobody actually likes 1.9, just look at hypixel etc.
Just go learn to pvp in 1.9. 1.8 is outdated so it's good they don't have much games for it. And if you think Hypixel does a better job, then why don't you move to them?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Doesn't mean the classic mode is unplayable.
Hint:
It is...
Just go learn to pvp in 1.9. 1.8 is outdated so it's good they don't have much games for it.
What do you mean outdated? Hey guys I started a fast, I'm never going to eat ever again, eating is extremely outdated. 1.8 PVP is the version most people like.
And if you think Hypixel does a better job, then why don't you move to them?
Does CubeCraft not want players?

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Play a duel in the classic mode, then go into the 1.8 client and play a round of eggwars. You will notice a huge difference...

Reactions: BabyBoy

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
Well then, my friend is the one who created this thread, Liindberg, I play TD with him quite a lot and he enjoys 1.8 pvp, I know that. But personally I think that there are enough PvP game modes, and it does lead to toxicity, I understand why people might want more 1.8 games for the 1.8 client, but I don't see the point, I first hated 1.9 pvp when it was released and then I started to play some gamemodes, duels, free for all, lucky islands and it isn't actually that bad. It just requires skill and practice whereas 1.8 pvp is simply a case of who has better CPS and aim.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
agree, 1.8 pvp is lots better. You can have more tactics and its more fun

Reactions: Josher

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
It just requires skill and practice whereas 1.8 pvp is simply a case of who has better CPS and aim.
Skill? Tf do you mean skill, all you have to do is aim and click occasionally. There is a bit of strafing but that isn't even that hard.

Also even if you had aimbot and an autoclicker I doubt you would be able to beat me in a duel on 1.8, want to try it out?

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Skill? Tf do you mean skill, all you have to do is aim and click occasionally. There is a bit of strafing but that isn't even that hard.

Also even if you had aimbot and an autoclicker I doubt you would be able to beat me in a duel on 1.8, want to try it out?
I know right. I enjoy playing 1.8 more (because im in dia division in ranked skywars rn) 1.9 is to easy and requires no skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom