Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Hey guys, it's me with another suggestion!

You know anout the points. I generally get 2-4 points in PvP games, and 20 in Tower Defense (if I win, that is). I think we should boost it so we get like, up 10 points per PvP game, and up to 50-100/whatever is appropriate for TD. I mean, when you think about it, the most expensive item in Survival Games is 40K. If you earn 100 per day (which is pretty impossible), it would take 400 days to get that much. That's more than a year! I've also noticed that if you lose TD, you get no points, which isn't really fair. Maybe we can get 5-10 less points if we lose TD? Back on The Chunk, I got all four towers in around 2 weeks.

Thank you for your consideration :)!

Also, do you earn points for winning PvP games as of now?

I also believe that you should get points as part of the daily rewards and voting rewards. (Remeber, no extra points for donors! [EULA])

Last edited:

GrayAlpha

May 25, 2016
United States
www.instagram.com
I think that this is a great idea! Some players believe that earning the amounts required for items is impossible. Raising the amount of points given may encourage players to try really hard in order to win more! It would not seem so impossible.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
I do like this suggestion, however, I don't think the increase should be as much as you hinted at in suggestion. I believe that it should be just enough so that players notice the change, but not so much that it's easy to get all the kits.

Reactions: GrayAlpha

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I do like this suggestion, however, I don't think the increase should be as much as you hinted at in suggestion. I believe that it should be just enough so that players notice the change, but not so much that it's easy to get all the kits.
Which raises an interesting question: how much is appropriate? Back on The Chunk, it is 80 credits maximum per Tower Defense Team game.

Back in BlockWars it is 1 per kill, 5 per flag cap, 3 per win.

GrayAlpha

May 25, 2016
United States
www.instagram.com
I do have to agree with that. If it changes drastically, this could corrupt the point of earning kits.

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
I dislike this idea. In PvP duels, you get 5 points for a win, I win almost every game I play, giving me a average of 100-300 points an hour. (that's really fast). Also if you want to have a lot of points, play SG, survive till DM and you gathered in atleast 5 minutes 13-18 points.

Maybe buff it a bit, but not that much, if it was 10 coins per duel, it would be insane.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Over a year to get that kit o_O ..... Meh not gonna wait a year for that so Great idea! +1

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun

The current point system is good. I know 400 days waiting is long, but the kit must stay special.
Otherwise everyone just walks around with a Diamond sword.

You're saying that you're earning 100 points a day?! I mean you only have to win 5 SkyWars games to get 100 points. You can also complete daily achievements. So there is completely no reason for me to change the current point system, sorry.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I already unlocked every item from every game except the 40k one and I still have like 12000 points or something Im just waiting for Eggwars abilities.... :p I get the idea but then I would have more points...

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Also, do you earn points for winning PvP games as of now?
Do you mean Duels. If yes, you earn I guess 5 points for each win. But back to he suggestion: I kind of agree with you. But you can defently earn more than 100 points each day. I earned mostly around the 560 - 1000 points. So I think for some people this isn't a problem.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I kinda agree on the TD part, as you don't get points when you lose, which is kinda a waste of time. When you win, IMO, you should get 50 points and when you lose like 10 points.
And for like other games in general, there are loads of ways to get alot of points. For example with the daily challenges and achievements. Also PvP Duels is a good way of grinding some kills :)

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I also believe that you should get points as part of the daily rewards and voting rewards. (Remeber, no extra points for donors! [EULA])
You're saying that you're earning 100 points a day?!
I never mentioned that I do.
Do you mean Duels. If yes, you earn I guess 5 points for each win. But back to he suggestion: I kind of agree with you. But you can defently earn more than 100 points each day. I earned mostly around the 560 - 1000 points. So I think for some people this isn't a problem.
How do you earn that much in a day (if you actually earn that much per day)?

Which leads us to another question: what, as of now, is the most efficient way to earn points?
The current point system is good. I know 400 days waiting is long, but the kit must stay special.
Otherwise everyone just walks around with a Diamond sword.
I'd be surprised if more than 200 (not that much compared to the average amounts of players online at a single time) forum-registered players has stayed on CubeCraft for 400 days without major inactivities.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
NjVGqCP.jpg

Reactions: telegamer

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I heavily disagree. By changing the point earning rate, you'll be massively devaluing the efforts of thousands of users that have earned their points through tedious grinding. The Survival Games kits are worth as much as they are because of their effectiveness, as if everybody could afford them then the game would essentially be another KitPvP variant.

Also, you have used Tower Defence as your example here, which although I would agree that 20 points is quite low, those points do add up very quickly once you find the right strategy and are able to go on large win streaks. If you were to play say, an arcade game such as Spleef, TNT Run or SCB, you could probably score hundreds of points in just a single sitting, assuming you're skilled enough to win the majority of the games that you play. 100 points would probably be far too much for a win in a game that honestly doesn't take that long to conclude anyways.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Also, you have used Tower Defence as your example here, which although I would agree that 20 points is quite low, those points do add up very quickly once you find the right strategy and are able to go on large win streaks. If you were to play say, an arcade game such as Spleef, TNT Run or SCB, you could probably score hundreds of points in just a single sitting, assuming you're skilled enough to win the majority of the games that you play. 100 points would probably be far too much for a win in a game that honestly doesn't take that long to conclude anyways.
But can we at least get some points if we lose?

Also if players feel devalued, we can compensate by giving them extra points or other goodies.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Also, I think we should get points for winning Custom Kit PvP duels. After all, the chances of either winning are equal (assuming all players are equally skilled, of course).
They removed that because you can eaaily farm points via an alternate account, or via a friend. Which I think is acceptable.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom