Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Hi everyone, I play alot of eggwars and I really enjoy it. The only thing I don't like is waiting for maps. I mostly play duo and there never seems to be any open map. And if there is, it is always storm and medieval.

Since I don't like these maps at all, I have to wait alot. I am suggesting to open up more maps or open them by category. The long-game maps, the big maps, the rush maps and the low-resources maps. If there is one of these category's open, I and other players wouldn't have to wait. If this isn't possible, switching category's is also a solution. This means that there is always one map of 2 category's. Because when I check it is always medieval and storm. This maps don't fill because they aren't played that much. This is why I think this category system will work better.

These are some examples for the duo maps: Long-games: Shipwreck, magical, kong and fairytail big maps: Storm and blossom rush-maps: Library, pizza, modern, football and city low resources: Toys and Medieval If you have any feed-back on this idea, let me know ↓ Also tell if you agree with the category's and the maps in it. Maybe this is to much and i know that but i just want more open dubble maps.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Actually all the maps are very nice and fun to play but some of them are very annoying. Really nice suggestion. I like it. Also I'm a ew player, I have 20k wins (team egg wars)(5th) :P

• Love
Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think in all games there should be 1 map open for each team size (except 2 team maps(10v10's)) it's very annoying bcs in lucky islands I'm always with 6 ppl and we have to wait a long time

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom