Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Hey People!

To continue on the thread of @ChaoticGreen I also came up with some ideas.

Bows
Bows are only available with points. It would be nice if you could buy it in weapon shops. The nice thing is that you could add enchants and Effect Arrows.

Hackerteaming
Just put a juicy fat sign at the spawn that says: HACKERTEAMING IS BANNABLE.

/hub

It takes 2 seconds between pressing /hub and leaving save out of combat. This would prevent runners with speedpots from cleaning gear and leaving.

Shops
To prevent shopcamping, allow people in the shop for 30 seconds and then a 30 second ban from the shop.

Healing Pots
Adding Instant Health 1 pots in shop. Make them like 200 a piece and dont add Instant Health 2 because that is way too OP.

1.8???
Big big BIG thing I want to see soon.

If you have seen anything you don't like please tell me down here. If you do like all of this just leave a like :).

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I never use the point shop but sounds ok :P effect arrows might be a bit op though

Hackerteaming
The problem is you don't always know whether someone your teaming with is hacking or not. Recently on my practice server a big community member was banned for hacking as they were using a ghost client. They foolishly enabled noSlowDown once and were banned. It took people 2 months to find that out and even the best of pvpers couldn't tell. So I don't think it should be a rule at all that you can't team with hackers as in many cases you just can't tell. Also a lot of people have very little experience with hacks and won't be able to tell if someone is hacking or not.
It takes 2 seconds between pressing /hub and leaving save out of combat. This would prevent runners with speedpots from cleaning gear and leaving.
I think this would be a good idea then :3
Some people could just be taking a while to buy things so I think if you haven't used the villager for 20 seconds in the shop you have your shop protection removed.
Healing Pots
I don't mind this :P
Why not? I personally would rather have devs working on projects in the 1.9 version though
:3

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey People!

To continue on the thread of @ChaoticGreen I also came up with some ideas.

Bows
Bows are only available with points. It would be nice if you could buy it in weapon shops. The nice thing is that you could add enchants and Effect Arrows.

Hackerteaming

/hub

Shops
To prevent shopcamping, allow people in the shop for 30 seconds and then a 30 second ban from the shop.

Healing Pots
Adding Instant Health 1 pots in shop. Make them like 200 a piece and dont add Instant Health 2 because that is way too OP.

1.8???

If you have seen anything you don't like please tell me down here. If you do like all of this just leave a like :).
I agree with the bows, besides that I never use them. I also agree with hackerteaming, and /hub, and shops. The others I am neutral on.
What exactly is your suggestion here? :3
He means it takes to seconds to get to hub after typing /hub

L

Lepzi

I don't agree with the shop 30 second rule because if you are getting targeted by a full diamond and you only have diamond chest it wouldn't be fair so they would just dying because they can't get into the shops.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Bows
Don't see why bows shouldn't be in shops, so I agree with that. I don't really think having potion effect arrows will be a good addition to assassins though.
Hackerteaming
I understand it's frustrating when people team with hackers, but they usually just do this because they don't want to die to them. They might not even know the player they're teaming with is a hacker, I'm sure even I've had such a situation before.
/hub
I really like this idea, and I think it would prevent people a bit from doing the things you mentioned.
Shops
I don't think this is a good idea to prevent shop camping, players could still reset that 30 second timer and it's also kind of frustrating when you get focussed and you get a shop ban.
Healing Pots
Don't really see a problem with this, but it seems kinda useless because a golden apple is way better.
1.8???
I wouldn't mind seeing this, but I'm not sure if it would attract enough players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
Top Bottom