Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we have more minigames on bedrock edition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
On bedrock edition, cubecraft is bland. In my opinion ion why it's bland is because there are only 4 mini games you can play Egg Wars, Skywars, Mineware, and Survival Games. I know that the heart of the community is on the java platform I do play on it but bedrock edition needs more attention to. Please add creative and some fun cool custom mini games to bedrock edition.

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
I definitely agree with you, but I also think that it’s quite difficult to move Java games into Bedrock. There are less buttons to work with and Bedrock edition in general doesn’t have very good server compatibility.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
On bedrock edition, cubecraft is bland. In my opinion ion why it's bland is because there are only 4 mini games you can play Egg Wars, Skywars, Mineware, and Survival Games. I know that the heart of the community is on the java platform I do play on it but bedrock edition needs more attention to. Please add creative and some fun cool custom mini games to bedrock edition.
I do agree that Bedrock lacks a few features, a contrast to Java. However, Bedrock has many more people on the server and is also very different to work with. Moving Java games to Bedrock comes with flaws, unfortunately.

Reactions: henryk

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I 100% agree It been a while since there was a new game or update on bedrock. It would be nice to see some new games on the server. Like Duels or maybe even some featured games from java (* cough * battle zone). :)

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
I definitely agree with you, but I also think that it’s quite difficult to move Java games into Bedrock. There are less buttons to work with and Bedrock edition in general doesn’t have very good server compatibility.

I meant add like custom games to the server not the games from java. I know it's a lot of work.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom