Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I would like to see this being added to the server, with a command to see all the rewards (/rewards). The more we get the better rewards we get and this is gonna be amazing!

I would say every level has its own reward, and not every 10 levels. Once you get level 100 you'll access to another rewards page which is gonna be more harder to achieve.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
Actualy we have only one useless general cubecraft lvl
I belive is a wonderfull idea to add diferent lvls in the diferents games and achievements and also add rewards, normal rewards like cubelets but in some lvls like 10, 20, 30... must have exclusive rewards.
Implement the rewards at least, are realy needed in this server we need something than pull the player to progress not just a bigger number for being sweared by kids.
I dont know how many times this was sugested and how many servers actualy have something as basic like a lvl reward for have a interesting progression.
This is hard to develop but have this in mind and do it in any moment in the future but pls do this as soon as posible
This is not negotiable,why implement a lvl progression without rewards, is useless
and if you are finaly going to implement this, dont do a bad sistem with bad rewards, take all the time as you need And give us a quiality lvl progression system
tnx for your time
I agree with this, I am just playing CubeCraft for no goal, I am actually level 194 and I got no reward, while there is people with multipliers gets level so fast and they get level higher then me and I got nothing, I am fully agree with this suggestion, while there is nothing no you in CubeCraft, we needed such an amazing update like that :P, it will give us more enthusiasm to play.

Reactions: Jevmen
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom