Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eclipse_YT

Jun 5, 2020
So I've been playing for over 2+ years now and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's saying this but it would be nice to add some new kits to Skywars and Eggwars since there is only 3 of them. A good suggestion for Skywars is a kit called "Archer".
The kit contains a Power 1 bow with 16 arrows. Another kit is maybe something linked to potions like brewer witch. The kit would contain a regeneration 2 potion for 22 seconds and a speed 2 potion for 15 seconds. For Eggwars I think that there should be a kit where you spawn with more resources like in Java there was a kit that would give you I think 20 iron and 5 gold which would help since you could buy blocks faster so you can get to mid. I also think that there should be a emerald generator but it only has 1 level because emeralds are quite OP. I hope these suggestions get implemented :)

Reactions: xHappyMood

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Power one in sky is op and can be spammed, I think regular bow with 5-10 arrows.

Regen is op on bedrock, if you are on half a heart you could regen back to full, that's really op.

The 5 gold is super op on a map like toys, where the gold gen needs to be activated.
I think 10 iron is also more reasonable.

"I also think that there should be a emerald generator but it only has 1 level because emeralds are quite OP."
Im confused

Reactions: Eclipse_YT

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hey there, I do like the suggestion. However the Emerald generators don't have 1 level. In fact it's two if I recall, or even 3. I think the emerald gen is fine the way it is considering with the stuff you can get with it. Overall, not a bad suggestion.

Reactions: Eclipse_YT

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Power one in sky is op and can be spammed, I think regular bow with 5-10 arrows.

Regen is op on bedrock, if you are on half a heart you could regen back to full, that's really op.

The 5 gold is super op on a map like toys, where the gold gen needs to be activated.
I think 10 iron is also more reasonable.

"I also think that there should be a emerald generator but it only has 1 level because emeralds are quite OP."
Im confused
I almost completely agree with you on here, although I would change some stuff;
- Power 1 bow can indeed be spammed, but that’s kinda the whole point of a bow. I would indeed prefer a regular bow as it doesn’t do that much damage considering power 1.
- The regeneration 2 (0:22) could be nerfed to 10 seconds as regeneration is quite op on bedrock. Optional option: Regeneration 1 (0:15).
Overall this is a nice suggestion, Eclipse!

Reactions: GeoJosh7
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom