Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?


  • Total voters
    12

SantiRomeroL

Member
Dec 6, 2019
2
1
4
27
We know that skiwars by default comes with 4 kits but if they add them, the one with the ax, TNT, etc.Also egg wars since the one we all use is the one from builder kit but and one from tnt is added, tnt,the kit I of Enderman I don't now and they will purchase wit playing the game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EnyK8149

Herbubulle

Well-Known Member
Jul 3, 2020
548
630
124
21
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i only use Gapple kit because
1) iront Chestplate and boots, we already have in almost every chest (usefull in basic items)
2) stone sword ?? wtf nobody use that in normal mode
3) blocks and CHAINMAIL chestplate ... omg ok for blocks but chainmail is maybe usefull in basic ? idk
 
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
I still don't understand Bedrock. Java has 9 kits for eggwars and 21 for skywars. +1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Herbubulle
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom