Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Let me start by i think the gold kit is not to op if u really wanted it u could save up your points and it would be really exspensive cuz of the op SO i mean its resonalbe and i did not go crazy with chat colors so chill boi and stop acting like your a pro cuz your prob not

GET RECKED BOI!!!
Yeah cuz you have like 17000 points since you are a no-lifer anyways...

I mean you're the one that's asking this ridiculous suggestion and acts like its a fact.

Uh oh I see another tspacecat @Ping Ether

Reactions: Ping Ether

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Sorry pal, too OP. This means I can abuse the "kit farming" exploit and get 5 obsidian way too early in the game, full chain, gapples, arrows, and an iron sword within the first 1-2 minutes.

The only eggwars variation to have enchants is OP mode, and it should stay that way. Enchants add at least 14% of the damage from a regular sword to level 1 and at least 7% after (depends on the sword. Lower % bonus for axes). These add up and can save a lot of hits for the same amount of total damage an enchanted and a regular sword will deal when the target dies. Additionally, swords scale extremely well with enemy debuffs such as fire and self-buffs such as crits, sharpness, and fire aspect thanks to their fast attack speed.

As an example, a diamond sword at sharpness 5 has a 42% increase in DPS. A diamond axe has a 33% increase.

As general guidelines, good grammar, less slang, and good spelling are what make the first impression count. If one of those is off, then most people will deny it not because of the content, but because it doesn't look serious. Also, kits should be balanced - have some pros/cons for each kit when compared to other kits (e.g. money bags gives 10 iron but cannot get the pickaxe immediately or other items). The items given shouldn't be too much. If it's a unique item, only 1.

A kit consisting of just a standard gold sword would be fine. Heh, ceremonial swords happen to be deadly with enchants, but very weak without them!

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I agree with the people above. This kit is too overpowered as people are bound to kit-farm it to get a lot of stuff. Introducing enchants into normal Eggwars will be very pedantic to deal with, as, even if it is only sharpness, could confuse people.

Also, guys, please stop arguing. :]

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Wow you are not smart you think the gold isn't op, then you haven't played a single game, let alone win 150 times. No matter how much it costs it is way too op. You can get Obsidian in under 20 seconds. And please stop using blue chat colors they are making my eyes bleed, also use better grammar because I could barely understand that jibbirsish

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
5 gold is also okay. With your points, you can buy other things.
It isn't. Anyways this would still being OP.
Drop gold+killing yourself after that=Obsidian, armour, golden apples, etcetera

---------------------------------------

And well, those kit are toooooo OP, if the sword was only wooden with 50 uses would be balanced, kind of...
Anyways you said something about saving up money, I have more than 50k points and I don't suggest costly kits because of that.
I would tell you to think before post a thread about this... :)

Oh, and if you don't want "bad comments", don't even think about posting these kind of suggestions.... :c

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
It isn't. Anyways this would still being OP.
Drop gold+killing yourself after that=Obsidian, armour, golden apples, etcetera

And well, those kit are toooooo OP, if the sword was only wooden with 50 uses maybe...
Anyways you said something about saving up money, I have more than 50k points and I don't suggest costly kits because of that.
I would tell you to think before post a thread about this... :)

Oh, and if you don't want "bad comments", don't even think about posting these kind of suggestions.... :c
Dude, don't correct me please. I say my opinion.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Okay, say better than nothing?
It is still worth much more than the money bags kit. 5 gold can be duplicated into as much as the user wants (heck, even stacks if they want to farm). Fewer metals? Yes, but remember that gold produces slower than iron at the same level (5 seconds for gold 1 compared to 1 second at iron 1). Taking this ratio here, we can see that about 5 iron is equal to 1 gold (smaller ratio at higher levels).

People in this game are known to test the limits. Once something is out, it's tough to stop it.

N

Nikboo

Wow you are not smart you think the gold isn't op, then you haven't played a single game, let alone win 150 times. No matter how much it costs it is way too op. You can get Obsidian in under 20 seconds. And please stop using blue chat colors they are making my eyes bleed, also use better grammar because I could barely understand that jibbirsish

You have already stated your opinion. No need to be rude about what Massson thinks is a good idea, as he has an opinion aswell on what could be added to Cubecraft. Also, no need to re-write your opinions 100 times and try to make Massson convinced that your opinion is right. You have already voiced your opinion here:

No still not even 2 gold it would still be farmed to get Obsidian in op mode and normal mode.

Plus, a staff member has already told you to stop arguing and you decide to continue.

Guys, please stop arguing. :]

As for the idea, I do agree that these kits are a bit too OP as you could easily farm the kit for obsidian and a weapon with enchants could pretty easily kill a player in basic/normal mode.

how are u

Aug 26, 2016
the death star
i think there could be a sword kit it should be gold though with no enchants as gold gear breaks easily, but the ten gold is way to OP as if you had it in op look how much obbey someone could get on their egg. Also chain armour costs ten gold so someone could get full chain in like 10 seconds and if it was op that persons team would generally control mid. but i do like the sword idea :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
QwH4jjw.gif

No new kits ty <3

Reactions: Ping Ether

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
i think there could be a sword kit it should be gold though with no enchants as gold gear breaks easily, but the ten gold is way to OP as if you had it in op look how much obbey someone could get on their egg. Also chain armour costs ten gold so someone could get full chain in like 10 seconds and if it was op that persons team would generally control mid. but i do like the sword idea :)
thx i mean LIke with the gold kit U get only 10 gold per word thats all u get

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom