Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
I thin they should add more kits but those two are not creative and seem boring. I think there should be a kit like with an invis pot that last 20 seconds or something that doesn't have any enchants.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I would suggest more kits in eggwars beacause i have 17,000 POINTS
Suggestions for kits
  • 10 gold name (Gold MIner)
  • Sowrd with some enchants (destroyer)
  • Those are some of my ideas =)
Also Anyone Who wants to know my YouTube: Masonhgg
:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:

:D:D:D:p:cool:;):)
Ok 17K points is nice and all, but not a reason to add something.
Gold miner is just way too OP
Destroyer is also way too OP for people that respawn when you try to take their base

But one major question: Why would anyone actually want to know your Youtube channel's name?

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Let me start by i think the gold kit is not to op if u really wanted it u could save up your points and it would be really exspensive cuz of the op SO i mean its resonalbe and i did not go crazy with chat colors so chill boi and stop acting like your a pro cuz your prob not

GET RECKED BOI!!!
It'd be nice for you to accept the criticism since that is what you are asking for. I do not see myself getting "Recked" in this situation as I gave you what you wanted. Not to mention that I am able to use correct grammar.
How about we also talk about pro part. I have played the server for less than a year but have racked up nearly 17 days total spent on it, pretty impressive. This is a completely unneeded comment as it doesn't helps the conversation.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I'm sure in the future they will add more kits, they SHOULD be balanced when kits are added.

I think this has been answered before, Lock @zDutchie ?

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
It'd be nice for you to accept the criticism since that is what you are asking for. I do not see myself getting "Recked" in this situation as I gave you what you wanted. Not to mention that I am able to use correct grammar.
How about we also talk about pro part. I have played the server for less than a year but have racked up nearly 17 days total spent on it, pretty impressive. This is a completely unneeded comment as it doesn't helps the conversation.
Since when are you so polite? I remember when you insulted in chat and got muted LOL

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Actually not being rude, just asking :) and by the way yes nice 30 days that you made me have after annoying me for a long time :)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Who got 30 day ban wot, I don't know what's is happening

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
For wot, saying kys to someone or wot m8
For telling Pandrai I would beat his "Butt" (Another language) in rea life. I said it because he was being annoying lol, I'm actually enjoying my mute because now whenever I see someone swearing it's like having a break xd and when people insult me for doing hardcore I can't answer so it's like a save of time lol

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
Ummmm...lets start with the fact that you completely over used the fonts/letter sizing/letter color and you advertised your youtube channel, just put your youtube channel in your Signature.

Other than that I think that there are plenty of kits for eggwars, only 3 are ever really used. I say there can be a couple other kits here and there but the gae should not rely on kits.
Now on to your ideas...no. Just no. 10 gold is far to OP as it either turns a gold gen or upgrades it, which promotes camping s you don't need to get gold from mid.
The destroyer would need to be a completely under used sword to be a kit, maybe a Wooden sword but no enchantments, this would make it far too valuable in the game.
no just no is the worst roast in the world
10 gold is far too op cause all matches are long and you won't ever complete the attack but it won't make more people camp cause if they made the obsidian its a perfect moment to start rushing the mid and attack others
and the destroyer is pretty weak but with sharpness 1 you can also put a stone sword in the kit and its not that good cause you can get a iron for just 16 gold

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
no just no is the worst roast in the world
10 gold is far too op cause all matches are long and you won't ever complete the attack but it won't make more people camp cause if they made the obsidian its a perfect moment to start rushing the mid and attack others
and the destroyer is pretty weak but with sharpness 1 you can also put a stone sword in the kit and its not that good cause you can get a iron for just 16 gold
I wasn't trying to roast him. If I had roasted him he would've gone crying to his parents and I would be banned from the forums

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom