Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrTechnologist

Aug 6, 2016
Every single time people are crowded around the single and only iron generator on your island. Then all of a sudden some one comes with a pickaxe destroys your egg and no one is ready to fight the enemy

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Every single time people are crowded around the single and only iron generator on your island. Then all of a sudden some one comes with a pickaxe destroys your egg and no one is ready to fight the enemy
Well i disagree since there is already a second iron generator (which is level 1) & where do you expect them to put more generators while keeping the map look pretty and professional?.
After 10mins in the game most people will ignore iron gens and go for gold/diamond gens soo.

L

Lepzi

I agree with this because it takes forever to get everything you need to go to mid and with a level 2 iron gen and at least 5 people on the team we would definitely need at least 2 more gens or at least one more.

L

Lepzi

Well i disagree since there is already a second iron generator (which is level 1) & where do you expect them to put more generators while keeping the map look pretty and professional?.
After 10mins in the game most people will ignore iron gens and go for gold/diamond gens soo.
True, but think at the start it take forever to get everything you need the entire team is fighting over the generator, and no one ever shares so maybe put a gen under the stairs.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There are already 2 gens there.
Why do you want more?
Like Mid is filled with such things. I honestly don't understand some people.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I don't believe that there needs to be more iron gens on teaparty. As mentioned before, there's already 2 there. Plus if you can eventually get to mid, there's like 5 of each gen there. So resources shouldn't be too difficult to get.

Also a personal reason as to why I don't want more iron gens is because I already only get like 4 fps near mid on that map and like 10 near the dia gen at the bakc of the island. I don't need another reason to not play that map. lol

NetherOvelord

Jun 29, 2016
I don't believe that there needs to be more iron gens on teaparty. As mentioned before, there's already 2 there. Plus if you can eventually get to mid, there's like 5 of each gen there. So resources shouldn't be too difficult to get.

Also a personal reason as to why I don't want more iron gens is because I already only get like 4 fps near mid on that map and like 10 near the dia gen at the bakc of the island. I don't need another reason to not play that map. lol
Agreed

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Solutions:

1. Upgrade those generators (recommended if your starting generator is level 1 and you have a lot of people).
2. Play with friends and plan an opening before the game starts.
3. Don't play team mode if you're alone. If you must for achievements or daily challenges, play on 2-man team maps only.

As others said, go to mid and get resources there. Teammates aren't reliable unless you're with friends and you can coordinate with them.

Oxilleries

Oct 30, 2016
Op FFA Pvp
Firstly, there already has been an addition of a second iron gen but also, with this addition someone will most likely getting obey, another building to mid, one keeping an eye out, one buying gear/ collecting gear while alternating with the other one buying gear for the others and trading places with the watcher

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Firstly, there already has been an addition of a second iron gen but also, with this addition someone will most likely getting obey, another building to mid, one keeping an eye out, one buying gear/ collecting gear while alternating with the other one buying gear for the others and trading places with the watcher
Most don't listen. Simply put, bigger teams means it's more difficult to coordinate and resource spending will be tighter. Take too long with getting gear and you leave your team vulnerable to rush strategies.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Top Bottom