Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kochido

Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2020
350
356
94
26
Just to start, i don't think we should remove the paying stuff.

I think the bedrock network has no rewards for playing and not paying. ( IDK if this is a problem for the java network) Theres alot of players that normally have to pay to stand out with flashy usernames and pre-fixes maybe we should introduce a rewards system!

Say If you like to grind Minerware and have like 1000 wins you can get a pre-fix maybe like Party Pooper or something or bring back seasonal games grind them enough get a rare pre-fix i just think there needs to be a look at the rewards and things because theres alot of players that go unrecognized.

Thanks for reading, and put in you freed back :D
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom