SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

So, a while ago, @CagriCann has suggested adding more gamemodes to the java version of cubecraft, such as no void eggwars, speed eggwars, and double egg eggwars, link to the suggestion if you wanna check it out: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/more-game-modes.299250/
The suggestion was marked as a java-only suggestion before it got marked as forwarded, so I'm suggesting this to make sure that cubecraft implements more eggwars gamemodes to bedrock version, and with the new lobby design which cubecraft will implement very soon (check the suggestion click here !), eggwars'll become the BEST game in the world...

If you agree react with :agree:
If you disagree react with :disagree: (and let me know why :))
If you're not sure react with :unsure: (and let me know why :))

All love to members, staff, and partners

Cya!

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey there!

So, a while ago, @CagriCann has suggested adding more gamemodes to the java version of cubecraft, such as no void eggwars, speed eggwars, and double egg eggwars, link to the suggestion if you wanna check it out: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/more-game-modes.299250/
The suggestion was marked as a java-only suggestion before it got marked as forwarded, so I'm suggesting this to make sure that cubecraft implements more eggwars gamemodes to bedrock version, and with the new lobby design which cubecraft will implement very soon (check the suggestion click here !), eggwars'll become the BEST game in the world...

If you agree react with :agree:
If you disagree react with :disagree: (and let me know why :))
If you're not sure react with :unsure: (and let me know why :))

All love to members, staff, and partners

Cya!
I would really put an agree or unsure in this suggestion but because you call minecraft bedrock "MCBE", I'm gonna react with :disagree:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on helper W:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!:D
Reesle wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on Helper role, Frontlane! You were a great Mod and I’m certain you will be a great one again!
Top Bottom