Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
Hello!

A lot of players really like BlockWars, including me and my friends.
I noticed there was a map update yesterday, and there were no BlockWars maps.
I understand there is a lot of work to make a map, but personally, there were absolutely no maps for very long periods of time. Most of us know exactly how each map works, and it's a shame that there's no map updates this time round.

-Maomi

Reactions: God.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

A lot of players really like BlockWars, including me and my friends.
I noticed there was a map update yesterday, and there were no BlockWars maps.
I understand there is a lot of work to make a map, but personally, there were absolutely no maps for very long periods of time. Most of us know exactly how each map works, and it's a shame that there's no map updates this time round.

-Maomi

Block Wars should be a bigger priority...
Even though I don't like it personaly...
CCG has to work on the EG Update and SW Update coming soon... Yes there is going to be another...

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Cuecraft mainly focuses their priorities more on the popular game modes, I am not a fan of block wars myself and cubecraft is busy working on a big eggwars update coming out very soon but hopefully, they will get to block wars soon. anyway, +1for me because I agree that the block wars community needs an update :)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Cuecraft mainly focuses their priorities more on the popular game modes
Indeed, that's why there are people leaving the server because of lack of attention on their favourite minigames. I think Cubecraft should focus more on non-popular games to make them popular. :/

Agree with you @Maomi I think there should be more priority in other games as well, because if they don't pay attention to that, Blockwars will "die" and it won't be our fault.

At least 2 or 3 new maps should be added, and adding back some old maps like Mushroom and Palette and remove some like Positive as this is not a good map to PvP and it encourages to camp the whole game.

Reactions: God.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom