Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey everyone!

About one year ago, I've made the same thread what I am going to talk about right now. The thread got in old terms "Escalated" but never heard a response. How you have to buy Cubelets right now with lootpoints is really annoying. You have to do like a lot of clicks to make an Super Cubelet, for an Obsidian ranker 12 clicks & if you don't have Obsidian Rank, 15 times. Every Cube, Super or Uber cubelet you make costs so many clicks for nothing. If you just want to craft an Uber, just by 3 clicks it's done, not by buying a lot of cubelets like 16 for me and then making a Uber Cubelet, it's so more efficient and not time wasting, I also misclicked a lot and opened a regular Cubelet for nothing. Also yes, the price is just the same when you buy a full Uber Cubelet or Super Cubelet like in total what you buy. So as an Obsidian ranker you need 4 cubelets to make an Super Cubelet, 500 = 1 Cubelet, 2000 = 4 Cubelets = Super Cubelet, so it costs 2000 Loot Points to buy what I'm saying. The system is like you also can select how many Cubelets you want but with the loot points you have. So, right now, I have 530k Loot points and I want to spend them on Uber Cubelets. 1 Uber Cubelet for Obby rank = 8k loot points, I can make 66 Uber Cubelets of it, but if you want to buy it, just select it include of clicking and clicking so your arm is dead actually.

Summary: Make it easier for people to craft cubelets in a couple clicks, right now you have to craft multiple cubelets to create a Super or Uber Cubelet, and you also can select how many you want with your lootpoints.

If you agree, react with :agree:, if you're unsure, react with this :unsure:, and if you don't agree, react with this :disagree:, please tell why if you don't.

Thanks for reading and stay safe! BYE!

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
Sounds like a great addition, maybe another option is to add the possibility to Shift+click in order to craft all available loot points into Normal Cubelets/all Normal Cubelets into Super Cubelets/all Super Cubelets into Uber Cubelets.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
So do you want a feature that allows you to buy an Ubercubelet directly or that allows you to buy multiple Cubelets at once

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Its a very good idea. I would like to see this implemented.

It would be better to click on "Super Cubelet" or "Uber Cubelet" and then click on confirm, it would be much more comfortable that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom